I'm craving something sweet & cold...

Options

Replies

• moewilsey
    Options
    At Caribou Coffee shop (if you are near one), you can get a "Northern Lite" dark chocolate cooler small size for just 90 calories and it is really delicious. Or, you can buy chocolate graham crackers break them in half and put fat free whip topping in between two squares and wrap them in plastic and put in freezer. They taste like ice cream sandwiches but I think they rank at one point each on weight watchers.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I buy frozen yogurt or the slow churned dryers (I think it's the slow churned type).....they range from 110-130cal per 1/2 cup serving. My husband and I use a half cup and the kid cones (15 cal) for a cold and sweet treat. Or add cinnamon or something like that
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    I make these great protein fudgicles.
    My kids love them too.

I add some Truvia.
    http://gritandglimmer.com/a-knock-your-socks-off-jay-robb-fudgesicle-recipe-for-labor-day/
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    canned pumpkin, peanut butter, and chocolate protein powder mixed & frozen -- sounds weird but it is so delish - check my blog -

http://marysforkandspoon.blogspot.com/2012/04/peanut-butter-pumpkin-cup-fake-out.html
  • Picklepower
    Picklepower Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fat free hunts snack packs are only 90 calories a cup. Carb control fudgecicles are about 40 cals each, Mars makes mini ice cream candy bars (like twix and snicker) for 90 cals each.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I do the frozen grapes too.

Frozen oranges work.

Cottage cheese and fresh pineapple cures my sweet tooth every time.
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Lite yogurt with Wawona tropical fruit mix (mango, papaya, strawberry, pineapple)

Dip fruit into your favorite flavored yogurt!
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The best that I have found to eat occassionaly are skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and bars. They range fron 70-150 calories. Like them as an occassional treat.

^This! I LOVE the skinny cow chocolate fudge bars and they are just enough to satisfy my craving.
  • CrumCake81
    Options
    Ice cold bottle of water with Propel Zero Kiwi Strawberry. Yuummmm...
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Freeze a banana, then whip it up in your blender - take a bit but it has the texture of ice cream.
    I saw a recipe like that on Pinterest. I def. wanna try it!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options

YUCK, nasty stuff, bought it because it was low cal, IT IS DISGUSTING. Buy Skinny Cow anything, it is all amazing. I was able to eat the Arctic Zero cookies and cream pint but just barely
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Frozen Mango Chunks from Trader Joes!
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I have been making bananas covered in dark chocolate and walnuts/coconut and then frozen. So good!
  • NittanyLion95
    Options
    I like strawberries with Cool Whip.
    The Weight Watchers Toffee Bar Crunch popsicles are great.
    The WW ice cream sandwich isn'tbac either.
  • rader1
    rader1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Nonfat frozen yogurt. 1 serving is 100 calories
  • el223029
    el223029 Posts: 26
    Options
    Freeze a banana, then whip it up in your blender - take a bit but it has the texture of ice cream.

My absolute favourite thing to do!!! Also... SKINNY COW!!
  • ronninator
    ronninator Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Premium Creamies brand Yogurt Creamies - Chocolate 105 calories 1.5 grams fat. Glorious.

Weight Watchers Strawberry Smoothie bars - 60 calories and 1g fat per bar

Yoplait fruit smoothie mix - 60 or 70 calories per serving if you make it with water, 110 calories with milk. Amazing. I have one on my desk right now. They are pouches of frozen fruit with chunks of frozen yogurt and you just whip them up in the blender.
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Yasso frozen Greek Yogurt bars
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My go to for sweet and cold is a smoothie made from almond milk and frozen fruit like cherries, blueberries and blackberries.. Yummy! Fills me up and takes care of the sweet craving .
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have been making bananas covered in dark chocolate and walnuts/coconut and then frozen. So good!

Do you just melt dark chocolate chips? Cause this sounds delicious!!! My daughter will fight me for these!