What the FRIGGING HECK!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I freakin' #^@&#^&$*^&#@#&*%^@%#^&@#@#^# hate the scale.

You are my inspiration so don't go on and get discouraged because then you will bring me down with you. Got it? Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    TAM! You've been doing this long enough....you know that there's crappy weeks like this.....Hang in there. How many posts have you seen from others like this only to think, she/he will see a good loss next week? Don't give in to your frustration (it's hard, I do it, too.) Keep on keeping on......You are STILL making progress. :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    KILL THE SCALE!! I'm so sorry you were let down by your scale sweetie. You are such an awesome inspiration - keep it up!!! You obviously lost fat - yay for looser pants - but I feel your pain. Hang in there - if you really did gain muscle - I am confident you did - the loss will show up as that muscle burns more calories and your scale will cooperate again. :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!! :heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I just want to thank you AGAIN for the encouraging words. It seems I have been frustrated a lot lately. I'm not sure why my body is behaving the way it is, but it sure stinks!! I, once again, have taken my frustration out on the elliptical at the gym and feel a little better, 788 (ish) calories burned off!

I really do appreciate the support and the fact that I am an inspiration to some of you. I know the weight can come off for everyone here as it has for me so far. I also know the scale will get stubborn for everyone here too!! It's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes!! (a snackwells cookie of course! lol)

Don't worry, I haven't given up. Nothing will make me do that because I KNOW for a fact that weight can come off in a healthy way. I just want to give my scale a spinning heel kick (Jackie Chan Style) OUT the window!!!!!!!!

Rock on everyone!!!!
    Tami
  • lina1131
    Options
    How long are you on the ellitpical to burn 788 calories? :noway: I did it for 45 minutes yesterday and burned 400 calories and I was sweating my big ol' butt off! You rock!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I am on for 55 minutes, random setting, level 17. I move pretty fast on it now. Trust me, it has taken awhile to work up to that. I like the random setting though, because it's a good "interval" type of workout.
  • lina1131
    Options
    Level 17, is that the resistance? Because if it is, holy smokes. I do a level 4 and I think i'm hot shyt/ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yes, it's the resistance! LOL! I have slowly worked up to that. It took me awhile but even that is getting easier now. But, whatever you are doing is great!!! It will do it's job and it gives you room to work up. Trust me, level 4 will get easier and then before you know it, you will be at level 17 too!! :wink: