Looking for Friends/Support

Options
Hello,
I am just getting started on this looonnnngggg journey. I am 25 years old and I need to lose 80 pounds. That would put me back to my high school size. If I can keep going after that, then I'm all for it. But for now, that is the goal. I have trouble with sticking to diets long term, so I am looking for a complete life style change that I can stick to for the long term. I am going to need A LOT of support along the way. I'm looking for friends that are just getting started or that have already lost some and give me some inspiration! Let me know if you are logging in frequently! I really want this to work this time so it's not just another let down for myself. I want to prove to myself that I CAN do this!!!!!! Who is with me?!?!?!?

Replies

• innerJennifer
    Options
    I am with you. You can do it!!! Add me as a friend.

What is your first goal. My first goal is May 19th - 10 pounds. Hopefully more. Either way - I would love to celebrate with you as you two meet your goals. :smile:
  • Bjwurtz1128
    Options
    I been on MFP for a little over a month now, and have about 80 more pounds to go, Would be happy to add you as a MFP friend,
  • mzbatson
    mzbatson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am with you. Thid journey is hard!!! We need all the support we can get!!! You can do it!
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm on daily. Good luck, you CAN do this!!
  • MistyboBisty
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I had just over 80 to lose...almost half way there now.
  • Ineshia
    Ineshia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let's all work it off together!
  • queenofbabble
    Options
    I have a hundred to lose, give or take :) I'm definitely looking to make some friends along my journey. :D
  • abbielea25
    Options
    I'm with you girl!!! I'm also 25 and wanting to get back into my high school size! Add me as a friend.
    I'll do my best to encourage you!!
  • riznee
    riznee Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome! I just started as well with a similar goal. I will friend you and lets keep our heads high together on this journey! If anyone else reads this- I am looking for MFP friends as well. Please friend me if you have great words of encouragement.