Asian chicken with broccoli and cashews, under 270cals!

Options
2»

Replies

• imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Looks delicious. Why is it so high in fat, though? Is it from the cashews? If I didn't put the nuts in, surely it wouldn't be so high in fat. Have you by chance tallied without the nuts?

BTW, how'd you get your abs to be so tight? I'm thin and fairly tone everywhere but my abs! I do 200 sit ups a day (varied types) and just can't get that ripped look! Great job on your part! :)

The nuts make it high, I don't count calories anymore and my body thrives on the fat from nuts..they really are very good for you! it's good fats, so I wouldn't worry much about it. I got my abs not by doing situps, I don't do them! it's from core work, but from ab work that doesn't require tradional crunches, I do mountain climbers, leg raises, planks, floor sweepers, and when you lift free weights, your core is constantly engaged....but more importantly it's your diet, a pretty clean diet, is what is going to get you that 6 pack ab that you want.
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe. I'm always looking for new recipes that are healthy & this one sounds really good.

By the way...you look fabulous!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    That sounds yummy! I'm going to have to try it, with some brown rice on the side!
  • jenniferkaye09
    Options
    that sounds like it will be sooo good!!! Im going to the store later on so I will buy the stuff I need for it so I can have it for supper one night.
  • susan7047
    Options
    bump
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Yum - bump
  • loserchick