Putting it out there. Pic heavy

Options
natekorpusik
natekorpusik Posts: 176 Member
The pics below are from my journey. I have posted before on here, but I have not posted any updates in about 4 months. In that time I have tried adding weight (approximately 20 pounds). Honestly, I can't decide which "me" I like better. Thoughts?

nateunfit-1.jpg
april2011pic1.jpg
298189_10150311540508184_519568183_7939759_1871642009_n.jpg
IMAG0253.jpg
IMAG0256.jpg

The latest ones are below this line and are due to purposeful weight gain in preparation for a powerlifting competition.

IMAG0314.jpg
IMAG0312.jpg
IMAG0315.jpg

Thank you all for your honest input and best of luck with your journey.

Replies

• Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your success :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look great, but I think I liked the hairy chest better, and that's saying something coming from me! I like my boys as smooth as a rubber chicken, lol! But you look awesome.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I prefer you with chest hair~personal preference. :wink:
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    No hair...Shaved please
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You look great, but I think I liked the hairy chest better, and that's saying something coming from me! I like my boys as smooth as a rubber chicken, lol! But you look awesome.

I just typed the same thing! Too funny.
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Last look is the best one. Well done in the mid section.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look wonderful - my preference....the ones with hair on your chest. :wink:
  • letswalk
    letswalk Posts: 32 Member
    Options

In total agreement here! :)
  • natekorpusik
    Options
    Thanks for the quick responses. Wow. I love this site. But what if we put the chest hair debate aside and just focused on the structure. Lol...
  • AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Regardless of chest hair, I think that you look more defined in the older photo, but that could be attributed to photo quality/lighting/etc. That being said - you look excellent in both. You are a very handsome man! Congrats on how far you've come (:
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Hehe@ shaving

Good job
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You really got that gut in check awesome job, nice chest tattoo but the hairy chest does look better but with the flat stomach.
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the quick responses. Wow. I love this site. But what if we put the chest hair debate aside and just focused on the structure. Lol...

I'm with the other ladies in regards to chest hair, lol. But your body looks great in the most recent pictures.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! Cutting up nicely.
  • gazbo1986
    gazbo1986 Posts: 52
    Options
    looks good dude. you lost fat but also kept muscle. solid work.

are you trying to lean out now or pack on a bit of size?
  • sirenap123
    Options

LOL I don't know. I kind of like this discussion. haha:laugh:
  • natekorpusik
    Options
    looks good dude. you lost fat but also kept muscle. solid work.

are you trying to lean out now or pack on a bit of size?

I have spent the last few months putting on size. Now it is time to shred.... which means a stricter diet... yuck.
  • moeviegrl
    moeviegrl Posts: 52
    Options
    I like the newest pictures (with the weight added on) better. Yes, you looked more muscular and defined in the earlier pictures but this was not attractive to me. That said...I have to confess that when I want to cuddle with a man, I don't want to be laying on a rock hard muscle...I want muscle but not rock hard. Happy medium, you know? I think you look healthier and more "normal" now. Which I hope you don't see as backhanded compliment in anyway because it is not meant as such. Also, I find all the pictures of you after the initial one, are handsome good looking men. So, no matter what...you are a good looking, handsome man. :)
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    All I can say to this is a very loud and boisterous: WOW!! GREAT JOB!
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha I love both. You are a very noce looking man. Great Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!