NEED DAILY MFP USERS :) PLEASE!!!

Options

Replies

• Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    i sent a request- I'm logged in daily.... anyone else feel free to add me as well :)
  • MargaElaine
    MargaElaine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here but I have been on here everyday since I joined! I would love to have more support too. :smile:
  • Nu_Mel
    Nu_Mel Posts: 48
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I'm on everyday as well.
  • Terajah
    Terajah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting MFP tomorrow and need all the support and encouragement I can get. Please...everyone add me!!
  • roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday! Feel free to add me.
  • littlemoomorph
    littlemoomorph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am on here daily if not three times a day to update.
    Feel free to add me:smile:
  • marckrebs44
    Options
    Please feel free to add me -- I'm on here every day, and plan to be on here for a long time! :)
  • txlady1956
    txlady1956 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If you need any more...I do show up here every day :-)
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    here every day, feel free to add me.
  • diet4amy
    diet4amy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When I start tracking I am on here every day. Monday is my day to start again. I was doing very well until my birthday. Let's say I have been celebrating since March. But I am ready to get back to it. I can use the support as well.
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm on here everyday! :) add me if you want.
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday, usually multiple times a day. :)
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here, but I'm really going to need support too.
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone) I'm on everyday
  • wcaldwelld
    wcaldwelld Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    add me as you see fit
  • jenn_may
    jenn_may Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday. I try to eat the best foods I possibly can, but of course some days fail. But I always try to encourage myself and my MFP friends to lead a healthy lifestyle that will in turn give us the bodies we desire! :)
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    If you are health minded, motivated, and eat real food not junk so I can get ideas from your food diary, if you have a healthy cal intake and not on a fad diet, if you are somewhat active At a minimum, if you do not use every excuse in the book to fall off track and then post about it looking for sympathy (I understand we all have our moments) If you are not afraid of healthy fat, if you can handle an honest opinion and don't mind the occasional swear word.... Feel free to add me! Lol :)
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily and several times a day, add me or anyone wanting support and positive motivation feel free to add me!
  • mlo70
    mlo70 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi my name is Marisol. I just started to come in everyday since the 19th of this month. I am working along with my sister. I'm trying to b faithful to MFP, it would b nice to have someone to work with besides my sister. I hope I can b of help to u and u to me. Good luck with ur journey!!!!
  • matthewzmom
    Options
    feel free to add me too..I'm on all the time..