Facial NSV...I think?

Hi. So ive lost about 20 lbs since new years and about 30lbs total so far. I havent noticed much of a difference. I still feel fat.
However, I did this today and it really seems like I am changing a little. I think my chipmunk cheeks are slowly disappearing. Do you guys see the difference?

Facedifference.jpg

Replies

• TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    I can :) Your face is a lot slimmer. I can't see the 4th pic but the third is slimmer. Great job!!!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Is the fourth pic showing?
    Facedifference.jpg
    Eventhinner.jpg
  • rwwerner
    rwwerner Posts: 42 Member
    You look wonderful!!! I see a difference between the first picture and the third picture. I can't see the 4th picture.
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    I can :) Your face is a lot slimmer. I can't see the 4th pic but the third is slimmer. Great job!!!

Thank you! Its so hard when you arent feeling/seeing the difference!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    You look wonderful!!! I see a difference between the first picture and the third picture. I can't see the 4th picture.

Thank you so much. Im really trying hard this time around. Been trying to lose weight for years and really want to stay motivated to the end this time!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    I keep trying to edit the pics smaller but it isnt changing? Im just going to post them seperately.

Fattest.jpg
    Fatface.jpg
    Thinnerface.jpg
    Eventhinner.jpg
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    i definately see a difference in your face!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    i definately see a difference in your face!

Thank you! You look wonderfu too! What a loss!
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    girl, you have beautiful cheekbones in that 3rd pic! you can totally see the difference. keep it up!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    girl, you have beautiful cheekbones in that 3rd pic! you can totally see the difference. keep it up!

Thank you very much! Im trying to get them to come out after years of hiding!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Definitely!!! In the first picture i would have said you just had a beautiful round face shape, but OMG, it's not! it's a beautiful oval instead. Well done
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Definitely!!! In the first picture i would have said you just had a beautiful round face shape, but OMG, it's not! it's a beautiful oval instead. Well done

Thank you so much! Its been a long journey and I have so much more to go...40lbs more. Seeing these photos side by side really gave me the boost/pat on the back ive been needing cause my baby belly isnt close to disappeared yet.
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    off topic, but where was your avi pic taken?
  • proudtruckersgirl
    proudtruckersgirl Posts: 42 Member
    You look great, I can see the difference! Keep it up. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!