NSV- I finally reached my goal !!!! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    Congrats. You should be very proud.
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is quite amazing. You were pretty before, but beautiful now!
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    awesome job!!! :) Congrats!
  • jocmw
    jocmw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look absolutely amazing - and your smile shows just how good you feel :)
  • justineanni
    Options
    congratulations.... that is great.... so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You deserve it, with all the hard work you've surely put in.
    Keep up the good work throughout the next phase. You're such an inspiration to the rest of us trying to reach our goal weights.
  • nwoolley
    nwoolley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story. I love all your pictures ( especially the angle of your little girls shot ) adorable!
    You are an inspiration to all of us. Congratulations!!
  • tlaltman
    tlaltman Posts: 32
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration, I too have two little girls and am trying to get to my pre-wedding days. Congrats to you and thanks for showing others that the scale isn't what is important.
  • moeviegrl
    moeviegrl Posts: 52
    Options
    I hate to admit this but...I started to tear up when I saw your post. Your story really moved me. Thanks for that. And great job on the weight loss. Best of luck as you continue your journey. :)
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Check out her food log people
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look just beautiful, congratulations on a job well done. Your daughtr took awesome pics.
  • jdm120
    jdm120 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A wonderful achievement. You should feel so proud of yourself and the ability to realise that the scales are just a number.
  • simone143
    simone143 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great work!
  • hcalhoun22
    hcalhoun22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great and your story is really an inspiration Thx for sharing.
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Look at you!!! You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! you look so beautifull!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing more like the kids bigger sister than their Mom. Thanks for sharing your story and you should be so proud of yourself. WTG :flowerforyou:
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You're truly amazing!! Congratulations!! Your wedding dress actually looks loose, not tight anywhere. I have also reached my goal today. I haven't tackled my wedding dress (I've been married 19 years) but I was too small back then and feel comfortable where i'm at now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!