Getting rid of tummy flab

Options
I have what I like to call a fanny pack lol my stomach is flat except for the bottom part right where my belly button starts. It seems like no matter how much weight I lose the fanny pack does not go away!!! I feel muscle under it.

HELP!!!

Replies

• CrumCake81
    Options
    I feel ya on this one. I have what I call my "baby pouch". I look like a kangaroo holding her babies. LOL. I've lost about 20 lbs so far and it just doesn't go away. If you find anything to do for it, plz let me know. Thanks.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Same here, having a hard time with it. I haven't found anything so far that works. I will keep ya posted though
  • lisao62
    lisao62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tzin99
    tzin99 Posts: 28
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel... but have you tried core exercises, sit ups etc?
    They helped me a lot :)
  • Lynvincible2012
    Lynvincible2012 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WATER, cardio, and fibre.... For girls this is the last bit of fat to go, I have a friend who is an amazing size 8 and she still complains about this part of her body.... I think it just requires hard work and perseverance. I did hear, though, that belly fat is caused by toxins, so try eating lots of fruit and drinking as much water as you can handle as a detox.
  • RoseMarieBaker90
    RoseMarieBaker90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Two years ago when I went on a short-term diet, the first part of my body that I could see a difference in was my stomach baby fat. This is because I cut out all soda-diet and regular- and relied on water and other natural substances. I also did lots of sit ups, crunches, and even core strengthening exercises. I am now trying to get rid of it once again. Give it some time and it will eventually decrease! Look at the positive side of it and don't down yourself because of that one area!