WOMEN-......

Options

Replies

• sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    hmmm...depends on how naughty I'm feeling, I would love a T-bone cooked medium rare *que mouthwatering*

but if im trying to be healthy-ish, i love some chicken and rice (boiled together)!
  • katgirl985
    katgirl985 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I love me some steak.

But I think most days I eat chicken, lean pork, or fish.

Ooooooooo, marinated pork tenderloin and grilled veggies. YUM!
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    Chicken. Because i'm a rebel

Haha same as you x
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Medium-Well (if It's bleeding it's going back to the kitchen). I do a little A-1 sauce with it!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    My mouth just started to water...:laugh:

I like both, but steak is a treat! Seasoned nicely, medium rare! Iike to season chicken with the variety of Pampered Chef/Wildtree seasonings in the cupboard. :smile:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I like my steak pittsburgh style

I eat way more chicken, I just like it juicy.
  • katgirl985
    katgirl985 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I like my steak pittsburgh style

I eat way more chicken, I just like it juicy.

Pittsburgh rocks.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Steak with my homemade white wine crab alfredo sauce. Mmm..
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Chicken.... not a big red meat fan.

Also a huge fan of fish... salmon, tilapia... YUM!
  • chadcall2012
    Options
    without a doubt, steak is always good. but i prefer rare or medium rare, with a slight crunch on the outside edges and no preference on seasonings or sauces or marinades or anything. far as im concerned, steak is always good. EXPERIMENT. see what YOU like :)
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    'Cause we are awesome, duh. And like the women, I'll go ahead and post in a thread just for the opposite sex. I like my steak medium, with the occasional ketchup.

:cry: How could you ruin the excellent flavor of a steak with ketchup :sad: So wrong
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I have never really tasted a chicken that wasnt just to dry for my taste..

Steak all the way, bloody or pink is preferable lol Rare... medium rare depending on the cook... but sometimes you say medium rare and they think that means no pink, brown all the way and its just so... eh.. not good.

Mmm.. I'm craving steak now.. and then that makes me think of a hibachi and now I want sushi.... ooo sushi..
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    1. chicken
    2. PORK steak (didn't eat pork till the last couple years but now pork steak is really good)
    3 anything else
    4. ok a small peice of BEEF steak

i know the other choices weren't listed, but really i can't get into eating steak ( tried it medium and fully cooked, not that big of a deal and steak sauce even worse)
  • ShanR77
    Options
    I go for steak Medium. Husband goes for chicken everytime. lol i find that a lil strange.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Steak. I'll eat it prepared almost any way, as long as it's not over done. Medium rare please.

At home I grill it; marinated in a little Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Nothing fancy, but oh so good if you have a nice cut of meat and you know what you're doing.
  • ShanR77
    Options
    Oh! And give me juicy thick meat please.

Nearly choked on some food reading that ;D

Haha and i wonder what you were thinking :laugh:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Steak which we don't have that often and I like it very, very rare. Really, when I take it out of the package that's pretty much cooked for me.

Chicken really is the one that I eat the most mainly cuz steak really isn't that good for you. :(
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I don't eat beef at all. I prefer chicken and turkey. over cooked so it's chewy. I don't like juicy meat. bleck. makes me want to gag just typing those two words together.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    'Cause we are awesome, duh. And like the women, I'll go ahead and post in a thread just for the opposite sex. I like my steak medium, with the occasional ketchup.

Maybe if you didn't cook it to shoe leather you wouldn't need the ketchup???
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    raw. as in tartare. add some spice, S&P, a bit of mustard, a raw egg, onions, capers or pickles…delicious!