Help to get back on track

Options
oh boy had such a bad weekend of eating and drinking and eating and drinking and no exercise.
I don't want to het into this slump again, help.
I have been great for a month I don't want to gain everything back! Urrrrrrr help

Replies

• ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :smile: It starts here at mfp. We got your back. I think honesty goes a long long way. I'm not always under my calorie goal either. I just take it one day at a time and don't count my mistakes personally. We're human. -That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Yahalla
    Yahalla Posts: 7
    Options
    Don't let one day or one whole weekend blow your motivation! This is a lifelong journey to health..you'll have ups and downs along the way. The goal is to be more good than bad, be more healthy than unhealthy and don't beat yourself up.

I try to plan for the party weekends by reducing a few calories each day through the week prior to the party or by exercising a little more through the week. If I don't...well then I don't.

Each day is a new day. Each day is a day to get on track. You can do it!!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    :smile: It starts here at mfp. We got your back. I think honesty goes a long long way. I'm not always under my calorie goal either. I just take it one day at a time and don't count my mistakes personally. We're human. -That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche

AMEN!
  • Kazzybear78
    Options
    Hi

I know it can be heard but look at how well you have done so far! You are here which is a massive step in itself and you are looking for encouragement. Your heart is clearly in it and I am sure you will be back on track before you know it.

Just keep on smiling and remember we are all behind you 100%

Karen :flowerforyou:
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more this is a long term plan and we are all human and have bad days/weekends and let's face it we all deserve a little fun and pleasure, what counts is that we get back on track these are just days, mark them off and move on :wink:
  • DeepBreaths
    Options
    oh boy had such a bad weekend of eating and drinking and eating and drinking and no exercise.
    I don't want to het into this slump again, help.
    I have been great for a month I don't want to gain everything back! Urrrrrrr help

You don't steer a boat by looking at the wake you left behind....

You aren't in a slump because today is a new day!

Get a big mug of green tea and do something that makes you laugh, cap it all off with some fresh air.

Life is good, don't beat yourself up :)
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Loving the boat analogy not sure how to grab someone's post and copy yet.
    Soon starting my wonderful summer of boating and cottaging!
    Thanks for all the great support. Today is food shopping day looking forward to being inspired and creative.
    Feeling so much better than yesterday!
  • DeepBreaths
    Options
    Loving the boat analogy not sure how to grab someone's post and copy yet.
    Soon starting my wonderful summer of boating and cottaging!
    Thanks for all the great support. Today is food shopping day looking forward to being inspired and creative.
    Feeling so much better than yesterday!

See, all it took was remembering the cottage and you're off like a rocket!
    Hang in there, feel free to add me if you like :)

Rebecca