2»

Replies

• carriedennis
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great
  • blahblah123314
    blahblah123314 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ah you look so great! Thanks for posting, I have similiar stats and this is definitely motivation.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    how did you come up with being pear shape? you are an hour glass shape hun =) and a great looking one at that! nice work
  • kylexii
    kylexii Posts: 47
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! :D
  • laurcampbell
    laurcampbell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look fantastic! I'm ~5'7" and to get anywhere near 124.8 would be my dream. Well done!

I am 5'8" and currently at 131 (on a good day) and trying soo hard to get to 125 - please feel free to add me in case we can help each other out!!
  • nmjellison
    nmjellison Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Running 5 days a week, circuit training twice a week, one day of full body HIT, and on off days I walked on an incline.

I mostly stayed around 1200 calories, without eating back exercise calories... But it really just depended on how I felt that day. I even had some cheat days. :)
    [/quote]

Can you provide a little more detali about your workout or send me a message about them? I am similar in body type to you and would love to see better results like yours! I have recently started running as well - half marathon training in progress - so hopefully that will help! Also - congrats on hitting your goals! You look awesome!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    how did you come up with being pear shape? you are an hour glass shape hun =) and a great looking one at that! nice work

Those are implants. LOL. I'm a 32 D/DD. My hips are a 36.25.
  • Shriffee
    Options
    Running 5 days a week, circuit training twice a week, one day of full body HIT, and on off days I walked on an incline.

I mostly stayed around 1200 calories, without eating back exercise calories... But it really just depended on how I felt that day. I even had some cheat days. :)
    [/quote]

Can you provide a little more detali about your workout or send me a message about them? I am similar in body type to you and would love to see better results like yours! I have recently started running as well - half marathon training in progress - so hopefully that will help! Also - congrats on hitting your goals! You look awesome!
    [/quote]

My workout routine for the last few months has pretty much stayed the same. I did do a 15k and a half marathon in last few months, so my mileage was steadily increasing. In the last couple weeks, I have backed off on miles since I don't plan to do another half until November, and I am working on speed. Since I started speed training my last few pounds just FELL OFF. Here's how it goes:

Monday: Upper Body Circuit Training & 3 mile run
    Tuesday: Walking on the treadmill at 4 mph at 5% incline for 3-4 miles
    Wednesday: Lower Body Circuit Training & 3 mile run
    Thursday: Four mile run
    Friday: Full Body HIT and 2 mile walk at 4 mph at 5% incline
    Saturday: Four mile Run
    Sunday: Long Run (I've been doing 6, but before I was running up 13)

My calorie level was at 1200 most of the time and sometimes I ate back some of my exercise calories, sometimes I ate them all, and sometimes I ate none. I really just let how I was feeling guide me.
  • Shriffee
    Options
    Amazing, you look fantastic! I'm ~5'7" and to get anywhere near 124.8 would be my dream. Well done!

I am 5'8" and currently at 131 (on a good day) and trying soo hard to get to 125 - please feel free to add me in case we can help each other out!!

You both are taller than me, so 125 is probably harder for you to get to than it was for me.... which was pretty dang hard. LOL
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    How long did it take you hun? amazing!!!! xxx
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look great before, and look even more awesome after. Great job.
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    You look Amazing!!
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Your awesome girl :)
  • aurorina_cabral
    Options
    Needless to say. YOU look amazing! I recently went from 157 to 140lbs. I am 5' 4". Would like to set up new goals in weight similar to yours. How much are you running? What is HIT?
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Did you do anything to target your inner thighs? We have the same shape and I can't seem to target my inner thigh..... you look great! :smile:
  • cheremince
    Options
    We are the same shape :) and you're such a motivator for me right now. i am 5'6'' and 144 with a pear shape and sometimes i hate my thighs. you look so good and i'd kill to get to 125
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!