Excersize calories

Options
So... when you put excersizes in here... do you eat the allotted calories?

Replies

• mouser79
    Options
    I usually do
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    i eat some to most --- only reason i dont eat all is cuz i am not sure how accurate the numbers are, i am not using a HRM so i prefer to err on the side of caution :blushing:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I mostly only eat half of them and If I cant eat them all and Im content with that:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • torre4806
    Options
    I don't because I feel what would be the point, you don't get that much more for exercising. I try to walk every day about 35 minutes and that only burns about 250 calories. I would save it for the weekend when we tend to eat or drink a little more.

I also feel that there are little things that we forget to add on our food diary like cream in our coffee or mayo in tuna or that one little hershey kiss etc.
  • kkayw22
    Options
    I don't. :tongue:

123486.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • juliehiggins
    Options
    I dont. I try to stay at my 1200 calories, but if I do go over the 1200 a little bit, I dont worry so much because of the exercise. Do what is best for you.
  • PatB52
    Options
    I don't eat my exercise calories either. I'm finding it hard to make the scale move downwards unless I stay under the basic calories I'm allowed.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I eat about half of them. Usually in the form of a low carb protein bar - 1/2 about an hour before my workout and the other 1/2 immediately after. Otherwise I am so ravenous after working out that cheating is a serious hazard!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I eat 'em- I sweat my butt off so I can eat a little more.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,753 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I eat mine. And I track every morsel that goes in my mouth. I try to come as close to zeroing out as possible on my calories, and so far, so good. Last week, I lost 1 pound. This week, it was 2.

Jill