A year and a day...

Options
HMonsterX
HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
Well, i started this journey on April 22nd 2011, weight 19st 6lbs (272lbs).

scan0005.jpg
scan0003.jpg

And today, April 23rd 2012, weight 12st 6lbs (174 lbs). Can't get any good pics, but these give you an idea.

DSCF0219.jpg
DSCF0225.jpg

I'd just like to thank this website, and the support of my friends here, as i could never have done this without you! :D While everything else in my life might not be rosey, at least my weight loss has finally happened!

EDIT: Hate it when it cuts off the right hand side :(

Replies

• SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    You updated it while I did too...haha
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    What a freaking AWESOME job! Not only have you lost weight, you look AT LEAST 10 years younger. I am SO happy for you. You're going through so much, yet you still come out on top! Such a success story!
  • amyinGA
    amyinGA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    that is phenomenal! and i totally agree - you look so much younger! what an inspirational journey. that is totally amazing.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So glad that you are my pal. :drinker: Here's to hoping that the rest of life falls into place as well. :wink:
  • Amy271189
    Amy271189 Posts: 66
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. You are an inspiration. Well done =)
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! What an inspiration.
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    Bravo! You look fantastic!!:happy:
  • Nyodra
    Nyodra Posts: 40
    Options
    You look amazing! What a difference. I really needed to read this today! I've been on a weight loss journey myself now for nearly a year and I've lost over 100lbs myself, but I still have some pounds to go. Making excuses to eat poorly when I'm so close to success couldn't make me feel as good as you look, ever! Congrats and thank you for sharing. I hope that the turbulence you are experiencing in other area's smooths out.
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wowwww!!! Amazing job!!!! You look like a completely different person!!!! Congratulations!!
  • PandaHerber
    PandaHerber Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! What a transition in life that must be. And to know there is nothing that you can't do!!! Keep up the incredible journey and see what else life has to offer now that nothing is holding you back!!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You should be so proud of what you've done. Inspiring.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the great loss! Keep up the great work.
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look really nice..
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    you look great ... :) thanks for continuing on .. its very motivational.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    :heart: you look great ... :) thanks for continuing on .. its very motivational.
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    wow you look at least 10 to 15 years younger...Great Job and stick to it...LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT...seems like your on the right track just keep it up
  • Doll483
    Doll483 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, you look fantastic. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!