This hard work does pay off!!!! =0)

Options
Ok, so I have been working out like crazy and watching what I have been eating and I would have to say the past month I have just been going about my "diet" and exercise routin without a second thought. I mean sure there are those days where I ate out or had something "bad", but I still counted for it on my daily calories. Sure when I hit 190 I was so excited. But on Sunday it really hit me. OMG I am at 182!!!! 182. Not 200 lbs. That is 17 almosy 18 pounds since I started July 12th. I would have to say I am more then pleased with my progress. I am doww to 182 now my next goal by the end of September is 176, 8 lbs. more til that goal. Thank you all so very much for being super supportive and being there when I needed it the most.:bigsmile:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl whoo hoo you rock:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Good for you!
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    congrats!! thats awesome!!

keep up the great work and you will get there for sure :flowerforyou:
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you.... I am so excited. the last time I was in the 170 without havin to workout was before I had my daughter! After I had her I went down to 168, but I still "felt" fat. I think it was becuase of all the extra skin from the pregnancy.
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    It's so good to here a success. I needed to know that its possible. But mostly I think of how healthy and good you must feel and I want the same. Keep up the good work:happy:
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It does feel amazing know that I am loosing the weight in a healthy manner vs some miracle pill. All my friends keep asking me how am I doing it and I tell them. Then they say "Oh, I was hoping you were going to say some little magic pill." What the hell. In a pill?! Sorry hunn! No, this weight loss has alot of sweat and tears behind it!!!!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Yeah lot's of hard work too!:smokin: I'm so happy for you:happy: I'm right behind you & hope to keep loosing too. It feels good.

Good for you...keep up the good work:drinker:
  • klhain
    klhain Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's Awsome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!