Mud Run Love

Options
grapenutSF
grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
Overflowing with happiness over this NSV. If you're on the fence about doing a mud run, do it. Sign up immediately, if not sooner. My cheeks are sore from the smiling and laughing. Best DOMS ever. Special thank you to Engineman312 for the idea and inspiration.

2kirrs.jpg
34nfd5s.jpg
99pfm8.jpg

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my first one this weekend, and engineman312 was also responsible for planting the idea in my head.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Awwwwesome! This is one of my personal goals! I hope to do the Tough Mudder this fall, but I don't want to stop there. Really great pics!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Looks like you had a lot of fun WTG!!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO. Congrats lady!

K aren't you on the left in the first pic but on the right the second 2?
  • grapenutSF
    Options
    oops, that pic looks funny.

2w1ryf6.jpg
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! Looks like a blast

I am signed up to do my first one in June, cannot wait !
  • grapenutSF
    Options

K aren't you on the left in the first pic but on the right the second 2?

yep.

rock, you'll be ok. ;-)

cory, awesome, can't wait to see your pics. you'll be fabulous.
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I need this extra bit of motivation. I'm doing Tough Mudder May 13, and nerves have started creeping in. I've been training, and we have a "team", but always good to hear the feeling of accomplishment (thanks). Great job!
  • grapenutSF
    Options
    I need this extra bit of motivation. I'm doing Tough Mudder May 13, and nerves have started creeping in. I've been training, and we have a "team", but always good to hear the feeling of accomplishment (thanks). Great job!

You'll love love love it!!!
  • iuali81
    iuali81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    LOVE the pics! I'm doing the Dirty Girl Mud Run in May and I'm SO excited! My 55 year old mother is doing it with me too! I can't wait to get dirty!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I did my first mud run this weekend and it was FANTASTIC. I can't run on pavement anymore so mud runs are right up my alley!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!

I'm not sure I'm tough enough for a Tough Mudder. maybe next year though! There is one closer too me next year anyway
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    WTG! These look like so much fun! I might have to try one!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    yes!! love it.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Love it!!!

Mine is on May 6th :D It's me and like 14 other girls! We got shirts printed that say Bad Mudder Runner :laugh:
  • KelseyLea_93
    Options
    my dad and step mom just did this exact run on sunday!! it looks like so much fun!
  • whit1108
    whit1108 Posts: 94
    Options
    I Can't wait to do one. I heard they are so much fun!! :)
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Outside of the obvious( a race in the mud) - what is it? Excuse my ignorance but just curious what exactly it consists of.
  • grapenutSF
    Options
    Outside of the obvious( a race in the mud) - what is it? Excuse my ignorance but just curious what exactly it consists of.

it's a muddy 5k with lots of obstacles, eg, monkey bars, roped spider webs to crawl on, webbed towers to climb over, mud rivers to swim through, fences to hop, tunnels to slither through, etc.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!

im doing my first 5k mudder/obstacle course this coming saturday in NH. Looking forward to it!
    These pics are fun and i hope i have some to share after mine. :)

it will be a pretty big NSV for me.

Congrats on yours!! the pics are sweet!
  • laurcampbell
    laurcampbell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am so excited my husband will be at the Warrior Dash in June for our first mud run - cannot wait!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!