Just salads

NEED SOME ADVICE ...DO U THINK JUS EATING SALADS WITH MY HERBALIFE is ok if i incorperate chicken in it meaning thats all i eat .. do u think thats not very heathly or okay????????

Replies

• curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    No, that's not enough variety for all the vitamins and mineral your body needs to function properly.
  • vbell418
    vbell418 Posts: 2
    Be very careful of eating salads. The vegetables overall do not have a lot of calories however, the salad dressing you choose it absolutely most important.

I was dieting and kept gaining weigh and didn't realize that every salad I ate was 1200 calories alone. Use very low calories and low sodium salad dressing and you should be alright. Limit your quantity of meat added to your salads.

Good luck,smile:
  • MsKeri23
    MsKeri23 Posts: 27
    thanks guys i guess i kinda got discourage at my weigh in this week and im going crazy but thank u i didnt even relize i could eat 1200 ofb salad ..lol CRAZY!!!!
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Overly restrictive diets often lead to failure. Even if you stuck with just salads for awhile and you lost weight, eventually the diet has to end. At that point you'd be very likely to return to your old habits and just regain all the weight. Aim for changes that you can stick to long term.