Crazy fast weight loss

Options
I will say this has been bizarrely fast. It started as a New Year’s resolution, to stop eating so much processed food. I knew some weight loss would come along with that, because I was monitoring the quantity I ate, but I didn’t expect the level to or the speed at which it happened.

I haven't changed the amount of exercise I do. I have always walked the dog and walked to and from work, approximately 4 miles per day.

I have changed my eating habits. I am sticking to around 1,500 calories per day. I am on all whole foods, no preservatives, no refined sugar, no artificial sweeteners diet.

So here is the progress photo:

6954948822_047f2cbdc8_z.jpg

Replies

• amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing........
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Congratualations!
  • nakiarhall
    nakiarhall Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • amyinGA
    amyinGA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Looks like you also lost the cute dress bc it's too big now!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!!! Good for you getting healthy!!!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    You're the epitome of what Michael Pollan says: Eat food, not too much, mostly plants. And when he says food, he means FOOD. Not overly processed food like products.

Good job!

To support you on this continued journey, if you haven't done so, read: In Defense of Food. You and he think alike!
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look terrific...you really are a beautiful woman....keep it up...
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options

hahaha, I am still wearing it. I had a pair of pants fall off me - literally the most embarrassing NSV ever! Anyway, I have been sticking to a lot of dresses since then.
  • Lynvincible2012
    Lynvincible2012 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    OMG amazing, you look fab. Pity about the lovely purple dress though, maybe you can make it into two dresses :) LOL :)

Congrats xxxx
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    congrats ~ u look amazing!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    That's amazing, whole foods is where it's at!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! Way to go!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    the hat was killer but so are you !... in turkey . lucky girl..
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! way to go.. you look great.. keep it up! thanks for sharing :)
  • edobrien
    edobrien Posts: 9
    Options
    Great work! congrats! Thanks for sharing
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!!!! But you lost the hat?? what a shame. LOL
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Congrats!!! You look amazing, keep up the great efforts!
  • jfield6
    jfield6 Posts: 56
    Options

hahaha, I am still wearing it. I had a pair of pants fall off me - literally the most embarrassing NSV ever! Anyway, I have been sticking to a lot of dresses since then.

You look so awesome!!

Look into getting it taken in. Sometimes it's cheaper than a new wardrobe.
  • missyfarr
    missyfarr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You're the epitome of what Michael Pollan says: Eat food, not too much, mostly plants. And when he says food, he means FOOD. Not overly processed food like products.

Good job!

To support you on this continued journey, if you haven't done so, read: In Defense of Food. You and he think alike!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!