A Phrase the Pisses you off and a Weird but Tasty Food Combo

Options

Replies

• sjdoman
    sjdoman Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Weird food combo? Umm.. sausage dipped in syrup.

I love spicy sausage with syrup. But you have to drink orange juice with it.

I dont really have a phrase that bothers me. Maybe that so many people type "loose" when they mean "lose"
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I hate when people tell me I can't do things. Like when my husband told me I wouldn't lose the weight! BOOM

Weird and delicious food would be cooked Brown rice mixed with honey mustard dressing, a little water, and some hidden valley ranch powder. Sounds horrible, but the combination of flavors makes my mouth happy:)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Phrase: "I can't."

Food: Peanut butter and sharp cheddar cheese on saltines. (My daughter started that in our household, and it's now one of my favorite lunches.)

@Amanda52.... I'm jealous. I was 5'6", and I've shrunk to 5'5". I thought the perfect height for me would be between 5'10" and 6'. I thought it would be fun to look down on the world. :ohwell:
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    "Oh--Em-Gee"

Toated Peanut Butter Sandwich ... a few pickles along with each bite... followed by a swallow of milk.

I think I will have that for dinner!
  • csimmons0914
    Options
    These are some of the nastiest food combos I have ever heard of..lol..
    A phrase that I hate is actually one word and it is "What". I honestly can't stand to call a persons name or a child and they say what.
    A weird food that I like I guess would be eggs with ketchup.
  • Ripcode
    Ripcode Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Starvation mode.

Rice with kimchee and fried spam.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Weird food combo? Umm.. sausage dipped in syrup.

I love spicy sausage with syrup. But you have to drink orange juice with it.

I dont really have a phrase that bothers me. Maybe that so many people type "loose" when they mean "lose"

That is the ONLY way I will sausage.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I cant stand it when people say what they want to say but put "no offense" at the end. Like it makes it better.

Bacon and chocolate

Or when people say something really rude, but add a "Please" to the end. Like "I already have one pissed off woman in my life, don't be the 2nd please." after they've spent a good day and a half throwing insults at you. Then when you finally stand up for yourself they say "I'm not trying to be rude. I said please."......my apologies. Continue with the insults then since you asked nicely.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    "that's a crock" -PUKE at just the imagery alone.

I'm going to have to go with the earlier poster: Crackers, whipped cream cheese and jalepeno jelly= *****in'! :love:
  • mgould951
    mgould951 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    But you have such a pretty face! As though I am a leper for being chubby, but *thank god* for the pretty face, or I wouldn't have anything going for me! :/

Weird food combo - boiled potatoes with sour cream & dill pickles chopped on top.

I always hate a version of that...when someone would tell me about something horrible happening and say, "and she was so pretty" like it was ok for ugly people to die/get hurt but heaven forbid pretty ones. Your quote reminded me of it.
  • emma110984
    emma110984 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I hate the 'i'm not racist but...' and also 'welcome to my world...'... grrrrrrrrr!!

I have a fussy pallet... no weird food combos... I used to think bacon, maple syrup and pancakes was weird!!! I LOVE IT THOUGH!!
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It's so incredibly annoying when people say "haters gonna hate"...I just wanna slap them.

And doritos with lime....
  • pyororon
    pyororon Posts: 22
    Options
    "Irregardless".

You mean regardless....

Weird food? I absolutely adore peanut butter on celery. Mixing cocoa powder with cottage cheese is good too.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    "Irregardless".

You mean regardless....

This annoys me too.
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    i hate when people say "No offense, [insert offensive statement here]." I mean, what makes that statement better just because you said "no offense"? If nothing else, that shows you knew your statement was offensive, and were probably just better off keeping it to yourself.

^This. Also, "I'm not saying this to be mean, but...."

Bananas and sour cream
    McDonald's French Fries dipped in their vanilla ice cream
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people say "It is what it is" No, really, jackwagon.... I was under the impression is it ISNT what it is and that it was something completely mysterious that the univeres put in my path to teach me the value of understanding reality.... how dumb was i? UGHHHHHHHHH!

haha! jackwagon, how delightful!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    "You don't look like a runner"

Peanut butter & Jalapenos
  • seeeekret
    seeeekret Posts: 19
    Options
    Phrase: "That's SO gay!"

Food: Plain greek yogurt mixed with strawberries and a hot chocolate packet.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    these are interesting I might have to write a few down and try 'em out! Let it not be said that I'm not adventurous! lol
  • ashleighbrooke22
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY hate when people use double negatives in a sentence. It makes me cringe. Also, when people type "per say" instead of "per se", I go crazy. I'm just a huge stickler for proper spelling and punctuation.

...and my favorite funky food is probably just plain potted meat and bread/crackers. I am in love with potted meat, even though I don't eat it much anymore.