Who has the sexiest accent??

Options

Replies

• DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Lots of votes on here for Australian men.....I didnt think I spoke out of the ordinary!! ;-) But thanks!!

I have something for English accents on woman, but not all English accents!!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Australian or Irish Men :love:

Ditto this 100%
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    South African and Irish accents - tied for me
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    irish!!!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Australians.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Irish....hands down. English or Scottish or South African next.
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Lots of votes on here for Australian men.....I didnt think I spoke out of the ordinary!! ;-) But thanks!!

I have something for English accents on woman, but not all English accents!!!!!

I might also add......what annoys us Aussies the most is when our Aussie actors star in American films and fake an American accent!!! We hate it, and now I realise that you guys all love the accent, makes it even more strange that they would get us to do that!! ????
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Australian or American slight southern:)
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    southern accent. cute boy, southern accent...damnn
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Why are there no english girls that love the english accent like you mental Americans do ;)

Because we hear it all the time :tongue: :laugh:
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Texas drawl ala Matthew McConaughey. :love: An Australian accent also does it for me. :bigsmile:
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Scottish, Irish ( I could listen to David Feherty all day...), most English... and of course Australian.
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    lets hear it for New York accent ! :)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I don't want to dig through 8 pages, so this might have been said before. David Tennant's natural accent is scrumptious.
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Gotta love an Irish mans accent :) Hate my English accent! I also find American a little irresistable!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Aussie--HELLOOOO Hugh Jackman :love:
    Some English (specifically Jason Statham, Tom Hardy, or Richard Armitage<----DROOL :love: )
    Texas drawl (Matthew McConaughey)
  • Stazed
    Stazed Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Irish and northern Irish!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I love the Scottish accents! :love:

I find it funny (probably because I'm from England) when people say the English accent, because there are TONS of different regional accents, but then I suppose it's the same as me with US accents, I can tell the difference between a strong southern accent, and the standard that you get on most US shows, that's it!

When I went to America (Cali) everyone thought my bf and I were Australian :noway: When we asked the final person why this was, they said because they assumed English people were very reserved, and posh, and we just wanted to go out and have fun / see all new places, and that didn't fit their view! It gave me a laugh anyway. :happy:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Gotta love an Irish mans accent :) Hate my English accent! I also find American a little irresistable!

Funny story:

I once had a couple of friends (one was Aussie, the other was from New Zealand), who were arguing over which one of them spoke "the Queen's English". They went back and forth about it several times, and, suddenly, a fellow American friend spoke up and said, "No! *I* speak 'the Queen's English'!" The other two objected loudly and the Aussie said (in a very thick Aussie accent), "No you don't! You speak American!" LOL Apparently, American English is so far removed from "the Queen's English" that it is now classified as a completely different language in some parts of the world.
  • freyaandcorysmum
    Options
    MIne....Scottish !!!! x