Crazy fast weight loss

Options

Replies

• missyfarr
    missyfarr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You're the epitome of what Michael Pollan says: Eat food, not too much, mostly plants. And when he says food, he means FOOD. Not overly processed food like products.

Good job!

To support you on this continued journey, if you haven't done so, read: In Defense of Food. You and he think alike!

Just watched a great movie/documentary with Michael Pollan called "The Botany of Desire" (I don't think I should've underlined that title??). Anyways, amazing movie that really got me thinking!!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    thats amazing - go trea urself 2 a new dress hun ;o))
    just shows u about all the processed crap. x
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    That's Amazing!! GOOD JOB!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! You look great!
  • pyororon
    pyororon Posts: 22
    Options
    That's incredible! Bravo!!
  • joolie3
    joolie3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMG I wish I had that going for me!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Unprocessed, unrefined foods/sugars are the BEST way to go. Well done!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That is crazy fast! Congrats on the healthier lifestyle!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! I've been trying to stay away from processed food too. I'm doing alright at it, but not as good as you. Way to go!!
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Looks like you also lost the cute dress bc it's too big now!

hahaha, I am still wearing it. I had a pair of pants fall off me - literally the most embarrassing NSV ever! Anyway, I have been sticking to a lot of dresses since then.

You look so awesome!!

Look into getting it taken in. Sometimes it's cheaper than a new wardrobe.

What an achievement - and you are hiding it under that dress!!

I had to get my clothes altered - less costly decision than buying all new! I even threw some (dry clean only) clothes into the washer and dryer to shrink!! Show off that new bod, girl!
  • RGonVSH
    RGonVSH Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you for taking good care of yourself. I have been eating in a similiar fashion since the first of the year, and I have lost quite a bit of weight doing so... I find the key is to eat real food, not processed food, and for me at least, I am eating proportionally: no more than 1/3 of my plate in animal protein AND/OR grain and 2/3 of the plate in veggies and/or sometimes fruit. It has been amazing. I have also cut out all between meal drinks (no lattes that last all morning) and like you, I am not using sweeteners of any kind, but especially not artificial ones.

I have more energy and feel better than I have in years...which is a pretty cool thing at 60.
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    looking good
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    What an incredible loss! CONGRATS! YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I recently started a completely whole foods diet with minimal processed foods, my exception tofu and soy milk. BTW, I LOVE your ticker. I'm an obsessed Who fan. :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You deserve a round of applause :drinker:
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    Good job. You look great!
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! You go girl!!!!

http://collegecookingandironchefamerica.blogspot.com/
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Amazingly Awesome!!!!!!!
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You look fantastic.
  • ces921
    ces921 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!