Scale Not Moving............

Options
I just wanted to know if anyone has had a problem with losing pounds, even though u know for a fact you have been doing very good with eating healthier, drinking plenty of water and exercising???? I lost 11lbs and thats it........

I went from doing nothing to walking about 2 to 5 miles aday,15 to 30 min. elliptical training, now I have even added in 20lb weight lifting and abdominal crunches......I have been doing this about a month now and for the last 2 wks the scale has went up a few then down a few but I cant get pass the 11lb mark any advice????

Replies

• cita23
    cita23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you plateaued.Your body is used to that routine.Try switching it up a bit :)
    Good Luck.
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Ditto I have been within my mfp guidelines in terms of calories and doing ripped in 30 this month plus Zumba, unfortunately my scale keeps bouncing around 2 pounds, yesterday I had lost them, this morning I had put them back on. The inches are down which is good but the scale is bugging me, lol xxx good luck x
  • wendy8883
    wendy8883 Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks i'll try switching it up now.........
  • wendy8883
    wendy8883 Posts: 50
    Options
    Yep same problem, old jeans are fitting better, but scale wont budge.....good luck to u all too!!