New-finally motivated!!!

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Rene, I just found this site a few days ago and I am already in love. It is nice to record everything you are eating and drinking, it makes me keep myself in check.

I am a mother of four. My last two were born 15 months a part and I have not really made a strong effort in losing the weight. I guess I was hoping it would melt away on its own. My youngest is about to turn 1 year old at the end of the month and it is about time that I lose the baby weight. I finally feel motivated for the first time in a year and I hope this site will help me stay motivated with having the daily logs and support from people like all of you.

I weigh 157lbs and my goal is to lose 30-35lbs. Good luck to everyone!!!!:smile:

268296.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator

Replies

• julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Go for it:smile: . This site is definitely the place to keep you motivated - even by just reading the posts. I'm in the 4th week of the Couch to 5K which I'd nver even heard of before find MFP.

Good luck with your weight loss.
  • AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi...welcome and GOOD LUCK! :flowerforyou:
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    good luck!! this place and the people on it will keep you motivated for sure. it has helped me a ton!! i never lost more than 2 lbs or so and i was never ever able to stick to a diet and exercise plan... and now i have lost 23 lbs!!! without and special program.. just eating better (even though we all mess up at times) and trying to exercise at least once a day!! lol i sound like a weight loss commercial .... well i hope you reach your goal!!!
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!:smile: