New to MFP

Options
Hello to all! I just started working out two weeks ago after 4 years of not caring/doing nothing and have already lost 6 pounds because of finally eating the right foods! So hopefuly MFP will help me even further keep track of my nutrition. I am looking for support form people who know what I am going through as all my family and friends dont seem to understand or care. Good luck to everyone and their fitness ventrues! :)

Replies

• madcazzer
    madcazzer Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, well done on loosing the six pounds so far! :)
    I have joined MFP today and like you I am hoping to meet people on the same weight loss journey as me, so perhaps we can support each other and pick each other when we are having a bad time.

Caz
  • Tina8400
    Tina8400 Posts: 1
    Options
    Today is day one for me!!!! I am soo very anxious to get these pounds off!!! Nice to meet everybody!!

Tina :flowerforyou:
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I have been on mfp for two months. I am down some weight. Love this site! Feel free to add me for support!!
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Second time around on MFP and doing better this time. 18 lbs and 1 pants size in 2 months. Feel free to add.
  • djhero123
    djhero123 Posts: 20
    Options
    STARTED YESTERDAY ANYONE WANT TO BE FRIENDS
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new here too, only been here a week. Feel free to add me as a friend as well, we can all use the support to reach our goals! :o)