What's your favorite protein powder?

Options
Right now I drink Trader Joe's whey protein vanilla flavored but I want something different when I run out

So tell me which are your favorite protein powders (preferably one with low sugar content!)

Thanks!

Replies

• lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I like the Jillian Michaels Whey Protein vanilla flavored (2 scoops) mixed with 2 sccops of PB2 chocolate. The Jillian Michaels is all natural and the pb2 hides the protein powder flavor plus ups the protien content! The protien powder only has 3 grams of sugar for 1 scoop.
  • maranatha777
    Options
    I use GNC pro-performance soy protein 95 in chocolate and vanilla. I really like it, it's not too grainy and no cholesterol.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    For a vegan option that isn't whey (not vegan) and isn't soy, try Garden of Life's raw protein powder. It comes in flavors (we just use "original" which is sorta like vanilla), and is based on sprouts.

According to the counter person at Super Supplements, where we buy it, it's their hottest brand, even amongst the non-vegan body builders that shop there. It's priced quite decent, compared to the rest of them, and works well in smoothies.

You can get single serve packets in order to try it before going for the whole big canister, too.
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love the GNC Lean 25 also... chocolate with unsweetened almond milk and 2 tbs of PB2. It's like a reeses shake!!
  • cyncetastic
    cyncetastic Posts: 165
    Options
    Gaspari Nutrition's Myofusion in milk chocolate
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    I love the Isoflex whey protein powder (chocolate) from Max muscle. It has less than 1 gram of sugar and 27 grams of protein per serving. Or they have another one that is called Max Pro (vanilla) that has 0 grams of sugar and 30 grams of protein per serving.
  • mommymeg2
    mommymeg2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Mercola.
  • kimmyl69
    kimmyl69 Posts: 14
    Options
    elite fusion by dymatize is GREAT!!!!!
  • roghero
    roghero Posts: 2
    Options
    Cytosport from Costco...27g per serving w/ 72 servings for 40 bucks. Good stuff!
  • BigMike915
    BigMike915 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Gaspari is by far the best tasting I have had, as good as a milkshake. I currently have the milk chocolate, which is awesome. My next will be the cookies and cream, which is just as good.

BTW, Amazon is the cheapest I have found, and super quick shipping.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    Ideal shape
  • crise40g
    crise40g Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Nu Tek's Pro-5.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Premier Nutrition available at Sam's Club. 30 grams of protein per serving and only 2 or 3 carbs. And tastes really good.
  • 44wjk44
    44wjk44 Posts: 4
    Options
    costco cytosport 100%whey. good taste and mixes well;
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Gaspari Nutrition's Myofusion in milk chocolate

Also my favorite. Great flavor and great nutritionals.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Gaspari is by far the best tasting I have had, as good as a milkshake. I currently have the milk chocolate, which is awesome. My next will be the cookies and cream, which is just as good.

BTW, Amazon is the cheapest I have found, and super quick shipping.

Check out SB Muscle. Best price I've found (less than Amazon) and fixed rate $7.99 shipping if you buy one or 4! Come from California so how quick depends on how close you are. I'm on the East Coast so about 5 days.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    The best tasting one's that I've tried are Myofusion (banana and chocolate), Trutein (cinnabun and choc pb cup) and XF UP 2.0 (cinnamon roll and lemon cream pie)
  • snacker127
    snacker127 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    For a vegan option that isn't whey (not vegan) and isn't soy, try Garden of Life's raw protein powder. It comes in flavors (we just use "original" which is sorta like vanilla), and is based on sprouts.

According to the counter person at Super Supplements, where we buy it, it's their hottest brand, even amongst the non-vegan body builders that shop there. It's priced quite decent, compared to the rest of them, and works well in smoothies.

You can get single serve packets in order to try it before going for the whole big canister, too.

bump
  • glory2Him
    glory2Him Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Just got some Jarrow Formulas Whey Protein (natural, unflavored). So far, so good.