I'm not done yet, but this is my journey!

Options
lesliemk
lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
My journey began over a year go. In fact, it was last January 1st that I began on the road to changing my life. I had an amazing husband and two beautiful little girls, but I was not happy. I ate out of loneliness, I used food in an attempt to feed myself emotionally and at the same time I was in denial that was my weight creeping up and I was not healthy. I wanted to be healthy for my family and as a mom setting a good example for my daughters. So my journey began....

June 2010
205lbs and 42wks pregnant
5txjdy.jpg

January 1, 2011
180 and starting my journey with ChaLEAN Extreme, my daughter also took this pic for me, I was too embarrassed to have my husband take it.
262bmts.jpg

April 4, 2011
90 days of ChaLEAN Extreme done! 20lbs gone, 21" gone, 9% body fat gone! CLX/TurboFire next!
178hh3.jpg

July 4, 2011
90 days later and done with my hybrid!
11me049.jpg

September 4, 2001
Done with Brazil Butt Lift & NROLFW, really getting into CLEAN EATING and onto Jamie Eason's Trainer!
ouurnt.jpg

During JE12WT sporting my new size 4 jeans... I started my journey wearing tight 12's! I used to cut the tags out of my clothing b/c I was in denial about my size. Not anymore!!
684u2g.jpg

December 23, 2011
Jamie Eason's 12Wk Trainer complete
20l0zo0.jpg

January 2, 2012... P90X up next! About 30 days in here...
24xos5g.jpgo5yo2c.jpg

P90X complete, headed to the Bahamas!!! 136lbs (I am 5'5")
33w9onq.jpg

But I'm not done yet!! :D I'm currently doing a PUMP/Insanity hybrid & loving it. I'm still a work in progress as I strive to lose my last 8-10lbs to hit my goal weight and lower my body fat. That's been the hardest thing after having 2 babies, ditching fat!! Dare I say I am a mom of 2 and 33yrs old and possibly in the best shape of my life though. And this journey has been FUN!!!!!! If I hadn't started those first 90 days, which flew by.... If I didn't have the support of this MFP family.... If I didn't have my husband & kids cheering me on... then I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't take back one second of this past 15 months. It has changed me as a wife, friend & mother. I have more to give b/c I have confidence in myself... and that's the BEST feeling in the world!

Replies

• lesliemk
    Options
    Crap, why aren't my pics working???
  • Ms_Lassie
    Ms_Lassie Posts: 24
    Options

June 2010
    205lbs and 42wks pregnant
    5txjdy.jpg

January 1, 2011
    180 and starting my journey with ChaLEAN Extreme, my daughter also took this pic for me, I was too embarrassed to have my husband take it.
    262bmts.jpg

April 4, 2011
    90 days of ChaLEAN Extreme done! 20lbs gone, 21" gone, 9% body fat gone! CLX/TurboFire next!
    178hh3.jpg

July 4, 2011
    90 days later and done with my hybrid!
    11me049.jpg

September 4, 2001
    Done with Brazil Butt Lift & NROLFW, really getting into CLEAN EATING and onto Jamie Eason's Trainer!
    ouurnt.jpg

During JE12WT sporting my new size 4 jeans... I started my journey wearing tight 12's! I used to cut the tags out of my clothing b/c I was in denial about my size. Not anymore!!
    684u2g.jpg

December 23, 2011
    Jamie Eason's 12Wk Trainer complete
    20l0zo0.jpg

January 2, 2012... P90X up next! About 30 days in here...
    24xos5g.jpgo5yo2c.jpg

P90X complete, headed to the Bahamas!!! 136lbs (I am 5'5")
    33w9onq.jpg

But I'm not done yet!! :D I'm currently doing a PUMP/Insanity hybrid & loving it. I'm still a work in progress as I strive to lose my last 8-10lbs to hit my goal weight and lower my body fat. That's been the hardest thing after having 2 babies, ditching fat!! Dare I say I am a mom of 2 and 33yrs old and possibly in the best shape of my life though. And this journey has been FUN!!!!!! If I hadn't started those first 90 days, which flew by.... If I didn't have the support of this MFP family.... If I didn't have my husband & kids cheering me on... then I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't take back one second of this past 15 months. It has changed me as a wife, friend & mother. I have more to give b/c I have confidence in myself... and that's the BEST feeling in the world!
  • Ms_Lassie
    Ms_Lassie Posts: 24
    Options
    Just had to change you IMG to img in all the pics! Great work though =)
  • lesliemk
    Options
    THANK YOU! How did you fix that?
  • lesliemk
    Options
    Got it! THANK YOU!! :)
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just joined MFP a week ago. I am amazed at all the inspiring stories here - your among them. Thanks for posting your journey. This helps to further reinforce I can my on act together. Keep it up!
  • cntilford
    Options
    Leslie, thanks for sharing! I am a mom of two also, just turned 31 and hate the tummy fat! Seeing your progress is so inspiring, keep up the good work.
  • NoExcuses2012
    NoExcuses2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU ROCK!!!!! I love this! Your body looks amazing!!!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You're a huge inspiration to me because I started at about the same weight you were. I'm down to 155 and am on the 4th week of the Burn phase of Chalean Extreme, and I love it so far!! My plan after I finish the 90 days is to do NROWLFW. I hope in the end I look as great as you do!
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great work, very inspiring to me :)
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ummmm DANG GIRL! You look AMAZING :D
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Awesome job- you look great!
  • amanada11
    amanada11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. And you give me hope that after I have my babies, I can get back to being a hot mama! (I am also 33 but have no kids as of yet).
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am also 33 mother of two girls. Our goal weight is the same. I am confused by all the programs you did? Are these videos? Ou look fantastic!
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!
  • HollyMomma1
    HollyMomma1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hot Momma! Thanks for sharing. You look incredible!
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE.

That's all I can say.

Thank you for sharing.
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    damn

them guns
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look great, younger, fitter. Fabulous. You've done a lot of work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!