Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Well im embarrassed to post this but here is my 30 down pics

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    You should be thrilled! Proud! Accomplished! No embarrassment at all. You look great and have worked hard to shed those pounds. Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • AngelsheriHackley
    AngelsheriHackley Posts: 67 Member
    You looking great!!!! Keep it up
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    You should be proud. 30 pounds lost is awesome! You're doing great and looking good. Keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • Ronnigurl2
    Ronnigurl2 Posts: 10 Member
    Congratulations! Every lil bit counts as a positive. I'm having trouble getting to 10! So kudos to you!!!
  • Jonahyona
    Jonahyona Posts: 108 Member
    Huge difference!! You look great!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    You look wonderful! You can really see the difference!! Congratulations! I am just starting at 269 so I am close to where you were and cannot wait to get down 30 lb like you. Thanks for sharing!
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Can definitely see a difference!! Keep up the great job!
  • GOOD JOB!!!!! You look great!!! Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • You look amazing! Keep up the great work, and be PROUD of what you have accomplished!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    WTG! Keep it up.
  • bje8503
    bje8503 Posts: 5
    Not a damn thing to be embarrassed about! Be happy and be proud of yourself and keep on going!
  • dannnymj
    dannnymj Posts: 2 Member
    Wow,big difference. Don't be embarrassed, be proud. The pics are very encouraging.
  • mochomito
    mochomito Posts: 81 Member
    Yes, I can tell the difference. You are doing Great. Keep up the good work.
  • You look great!! I can see a Big difference, keep up the good work :smile: Very inspirational photo's xx
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,115 Member
    congrats, u look great, nothing to be embarrassed about keep up the good work
  • See the difference????? Hell yeah!!! You look great. Well done!:happy:
  • Don't be embarrassed. Congratulations and you look great! Keep up the GREAT job!

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Aliggins06
    Aliggins06 Posts: 28 Member
    I want to get out of the 200s by next April. My ultimate goal is 175 to 165 weight rangr I reall just want to be under 200
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 160 Member
    Lookin greatttt!!!!
  • Aliggins06
    Aliggins06 Posts: 28 Member
    Don't be embarrassed, you look amazing! keep up the great work! How close are you to your goal?
    n

I want to get out of the 200s by next April. My ultimate goal is 175 to 165 weight rangr I reall just want to be under 200
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!