Well im embarrassed to post this but here is my 30 down pics

Options

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You should be thrilled! Proud! Accomplished! No embarrassment at all. You look great and have worked hard to shed those pounds. Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • AngelsheriHackley
    AngelsheriHackley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You looking great!!!! Keep it up
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You should be proud. 30 pounds lost is awesome! You're doing great and looking good. Keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • Ronnigurl2
    Ronnigurl2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Every lil bit counts as a positive. I'm having trouble getting to 10! So kudos to you!!!
  • Jonahyona
    Jonahyona Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!! You look great!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! You can really see the difference!! Congratulations! I am just starting at 269 so I am close to where you were and cannot wait to get down 30 lb like you. Thanks for sharing!
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference!! Keep up the great job!
  • kim_mcintire
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!! You look great!!! Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work, and be PROUD of what you have accomplished!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep it up.
  • bje8503
    bje8503 Posts: 5
    Options
    Not a damn thing to be embarrassed about! Be happy and be proud of yourself and keep on going!
  • dannnymj
    dannnymj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow,big difference. Don't be embarrassed, be proud. The pics are very encouraging.
  • mochomito
    mochomito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can tell the difference. You are doing Great. Keep up the good work.
  • specialtreat
    Options
    You look great!! I can see a Big difference, keep up the good work :smile: Very inspirational photo's xx
  • amibeachcomber
    Options
    See the difference????? Hell yeah!!! You look great. Well done!:happy:
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    congrats, u look great, nothing to be embarrassed about keep up the good work
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed. Congratulations and you look great! Keep up the GREAT job!

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Aliggins06
    Aliggins06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to get out of the 200s by next April. My ultimate goal is 175 to 165 weight rangr I reall just want to be under 200
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Lookin greatttt!!!!
  • Aliggins06
    Aliggins06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed, you look amazing! keep up the great work! How close are you to your goal?
    n

I want to get out of the 200s by next April. My ultimate goal is 175 to 165 weight rangr I reall just want to be under 200
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!