What's your favorite movie lines????

Options

Replies

• kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My favorite Coming to America Quotes. There are so many but here are a few!

Bather: The royal penis is clean, your Highness.

Reverend Brown: Girl, you look so good, someone ought to put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit.

Oha: [singing] She's your Queen-to-be. A Queen-to-be forever. A Queen who'll do whatever his highness desires. She's your Queen-to-be. A vision of perfection. An object of affection to quench your royal fire. Completely free from infection. To be used at your discretion. Waiting only for your direction. Your Queen-to-be.

Maurice: Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.

Sexual Chocolate!!
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    "I don't got time to bleed" - Jesse Ventura, Predator 2
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    Couple's Retreat:

DAVE: The Code? @sstastic... Yes, @sstastic. @-S-S-TASTIC did you get that? Are we good? Good.

:laugh:
  • Munjoyhillgal
    Munjoyhillgal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Always kiss like it is the first time and the last time.
    Leap Year
  • MrObundles
    MrObundles Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Navin, I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's *kitten*.

~The Jerk~
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Dumb and Dumber.... Gets me every time haha, I'm going to watch it now.

Lloyd: "I get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog."
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    From my favorite movie of all time, Say Anything, "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that." -Lloyd Dobler
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mine is "say what again" from Pulp Fiction. Actually, there are a few lines in that movie that I love!

This.

Also "let me find out" from clerks 2
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    u had me at hello!!

29dbous.jpg
  • andrewinsuresal
    Options

The part that gets me every time I watch that is:

Harry: "It gets worse Lloyd. My parakeet, Petey? He's dead! His head fell off!"
    Lloyd: "His head fell off!?"
    Harry: "Yeah, he was pretty old."

I can't even think about it without cracking up
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"? - Ghostbusters

The way your head works is God's own private mystery - Wild at Heart
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options

Ahahaha, neither can I! Basically, every line in the movie is my favourite lol.
  • BRADYDUFF
    BRADYDUFF Posts: 20
    Options
    Caddyshack: Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid.
    2. Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

INGLORIOUS *kitten*: You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'.

Lt. Aldo Raine: You didn't say the goddamn rendezvous was in a ****in' basement.
    Lt. Archie Hicox: I didn't know.
    Lt. Aldo Raine: You said it was in a tavern.
    Lt. Archie Hicox: It is a tavern.
    Lt. Aldo Raine: Yeah, in a basement. You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Oh man I love me some Clerks, Sandlot, Cry Baby, and many more listed so far!

Willie(Timothy Hutton):You’ll change, then I’ll be Winnie the Pooh to your Christopher Robin.

Marty(Natalie Portman): No literary references left uncertain. How do you figure, Pooh?

Willie: Well, Christopher Robin outgrew Pooh. That’s how it ended, he had Pooh as a child and as he matured, he didn’t need him anymore. I can't play Pooh to your Christopher Robin.

"Beautiful Girls"
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options

Ahahaha, neither can I! Basically, every line in the movie is my favourite lol.

LOVE THAT MOVIE!! OMG
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Pretty bird...pretty bird.
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    "Checkov? Well, this here's McCoy. We find a Spock, we got us an away team." - The Boondock Saints

Lot's of awesome quotes in that movie but I just love random Star Trek references!
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    There are just too many! Airplane! Monty Python, Serenity, Half Baked...but from my all-time favorite movie, Shaun of the Dead:

Shaun: [about Ed] I've known him since primary school, you know? I like having him around, he's a laugh.
    Pete: What, because he can impersonate an orangutan? *kitten*-a-doodle-doo!
    Shaun: Oh, leave him alone.
    Pete: All right, I admit, he can pretty funny on occasion. Like that time we stayed up all night drinking apple Schnappes and playing Tekken 2.
    Shaun: Oh yeah.
    [laughing]
    Shaun: When was that?
    Pete: [laughing] That was five years ago. When's he going home?

and:
    Ed: Big Al says so.
    Shaun: Yeah, but Big Al says dogs can't look up!

and:
    Shaun: As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Anagram of meat is team... I don't know what he's talking about.
    I say that ^ one all the time!
  • carloc
    carloc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Roy (Rutger Hauer) "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Blade Runner....
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    "Do you want me to call the police?:
    "Do you want me to get naked and start the Revolution?"

"Fill your hands you Son of a B****!"

"Have you ever seen anything like that?"
    "Hell, I haven't even heard of anything like that"

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting astimulating people of an ancient culture and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block with a confirmed kill"

"You'd better flush out your head new guy. This isn't about freedom, this is a slaughter. If I'm going to get me balls blown off for a word, my word is poontang"