Friends?

Options
I'm brand new and I can already tell I need some friends for support. Shoot me an add if youre in the same boat.

Replies

• elle0210
    elle0210 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I decided to join up because I lack will power and dedication on my own but I am determined to get my pre-baby body back (well as much as.possible). A friend of my lost 76lb using this site so I'm confident this time :) what's your goal? X
  • staceylouise6684
    Options
    Hi Add me i am going on a down ward spiral at the moment due to only losing 1lb in a month we can support each other. Staceylouise6684.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    welcome!! you can do it :) x
  • rogue0527
    Options
    Nearly 70 pounds, but I'm focusing on 5 pounds at a time.
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    Me toooo! I'm relatively new but have been exercising alot since January with feeble results in the kilos lost catagory. Gets frustrating. I'm VERY new to any social stuff on internet in general but can use some friends. Add me if you want.
  • maxxi
    maxxi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • moonamoo
    moonamoo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I def need support. It is my wedding in 3 months and i need to lose lose lose!
  • Dmaxsgirl
    Dmaxsgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • illiquod
    illiquod Posts: 23
    Options
    Feel free to add my, as well... that goes for anybody! And good luck... this site really does help a lot; I've lost 5 pounds in 2.5 weeks!
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends. We can all reach our goals with support and positive reinforcement. :heart:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me - I have 70lbs min to lose too.
  • cjunlv
    cjunlv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I wanted to suggest Dukan Diet. Google it. I hate diets, but this one I lost over 8 pounds during the attack phase. not for everyone I am sure, but worked for me. to me 8 lbs is amazing. I do exercise too every day and log all my food here. hope this helps.
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • theresashaw
    Options
    i also lack the will power but i have to do something because I am diabetic and if i don't smart up i will be on the insulin injectable and not just the pills. I find dieting very hard to do because i start something but i can't stick to it.
  • kim8184
    kim8184 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm relatively new here also. I would like to lose at least 70lbs. I'm here to help support you and I'm hoping to get the same. Please add me, I think we can all help each other succeed. Best of luck to all of you, Kim.
  • peace_pigeon
    peace_pigeon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I am sure that you will get loads of support here in your journey to become healthy and strong. Best of luck!
  • xarla16
    xarla16 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can also add me.
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. I am new to MFP last week. Lost 4lbs in my first week

Anyone else can add me too :)
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I come here daily to get support and to support my friends, I log a blog regularly, I'm averaging 2lb per week. This is the longest I've stuck at a healthy lifestyle change. I've been here a month.
  • CONNIE2269
    CONNIE2269 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI, I LOST TWO POUNDS MY FIRST MONTH AND THAT IS PATHETIC. I AM TRYING REALLY HARD BUT I NEED FRIENDS AS WELL. I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING UP TO DO THOSE DARN EXERCISES!