Coffee??

Options
jkleon86
jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
so far I have lost 19 lbs in 3 months and I haven't let up on my coffee . Will there be a time along the way that I will have to give it up to keep losing???I am not talking decaf I wouldn't waste my time on that.

Replies

• jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    There's truly no reason why coffee would get in the way of losing weight. I lost 80 lbs the first time around without ever letting up. What you put IN the coffee might be another story, but as long as it's not excessive I wouldn't stress.
  • bio_fit
    bio_fit Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Nope. So long as any added extras (cream, sugar etc.) stay within your calorie goals.
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    I just recently gave up coffee......but it wasn't because of the coffee itself, but because of all the creamer I used in it. I can't stand black coffee. If your not adding much to it, then I see no reason why should feel like you have to give it up.
  • crewsnthrulife
    crewsnthrulife Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't think so. Caffeine is an appetite supressant. So coffee is only going to make you feel as if you are full as well as give you a boost of energy. Unless its the cream/sugar that you are concerned about. Personally, there is no way I can live without my coffee. I would be a grumpy person to say the least. haha But then again I am not a nutritionist so I could very well be wrong.
  • Lynvincible26
    Options
    Don't do it. Coffee = LOVE! :heart:
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    so far I have lost 19 lbs in 3 months and I haven't let up on my coffee . Will there be a time along the way that I will have to give it up to keep losing???I am not talking decaf I wouldn't waste my time on that.

No.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! What a big sigh of relief :drinker: