WOW! Congratulations!
  • giantruss
    giantruss Posts: 100
    Options
    that is fantastic!!!
  • drechiz
    drechiz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • SwtMelissa86
    Options
    awesome... i'm right behind you!!
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! I know I"m going to be a slow loser and you totally give me inspiration.

:flowerforyou:
  • GhostLove77
    Options
    Doesn't it feel amazing?! I've lost 110lbs too but now I've been stuck for last 6 month on losing the last 50, any suggestions on how to jump start the weight loss again!!!
  • misty10franke
    misty10franke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW this is awesome good job!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration .You look Amazing
  • acasper3
    acasper3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is just amazing!
  • susanna060408
    susanna060408 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are such an inspriration - great job!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job, faith! keep pushing towards your goal!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    keep it up you look great!!!:drinker:
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story!! Congrads.
    P.S. Your daughter is such a cutie!
  • paula036
    paula036 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    301 lbs. wow that is where i am starting now. I am so happy for you! I am blogging about my weight loss journey so I will have an on line journal of my progress. Wish me luck! www.over200club.com
  • ashley516
    ashley516 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations.
  • junexmommy
    junexmommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow that looks amazing to see your transformation!! inspiring indeed! you look fantastic.
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! The support here is so helpful on those days (weeks) when the scalloped doesn't move how you'd like.
    Doesn't it feel amazing?! I've lost 110lbs too but now I've been stuck for last 6 month on losing the last 50, any suggestions on how to jump start the weight loss again!!!

Congrats on your loss! I have to say, though, I'm not a big proponent of 'jumpstarting' weightloss. I'd say, be faithful and honest in your food and exercise diaries, evaluate whether you are going over in sodium or other areas, and try to make changes there. Make sure you're eating enough, and be patient. Also, measure, measure, measure! When the scale doesn't move, but you are doing the right things food and exercise-wise, you will probably see changes in your measurements, or even just how your clothes fit. Since this is really my ultimate goal (not just some random number) I take encouragement from that when my scale is being stubborn. I know I've been stuck here right over the 100 pound mark for a few weeks, which has been frustrating. I knew, though that I was doing the right things. Ultimately, I upped my calories a couple hundred a day, and added more fiber, as I could tell things weren't moving like they should. And then I had to be patient, knowing the scalloped would eventually catch up with reality. And today it did!
  • janepotter23
    Options
    Gosh look at you, you look fab! Keep it up. Your story has made me want to stick to it too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!