I'm not done yet, but this is my journey!

Options

Replies

• reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!! ENOUGH SAID! I'm inspired and grateful that I have been on this journey with you, since pretty much the beginning!
  • junexmommy
    junexmommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you look HOTT mommy lol, i wish i could have a rockin body like that. I am still workin on my body :P
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!! ENOUGH SAID! I'm inspired and grateful that I have been on this journey with you, since pretty much the beginning!

Aw, Lorena! Love my MFP peeps!! I feel like I "know" so many of you even though we've never met! :)

I've msg'd many of you who had questions back, but please realize w/ my workouts & 2 crazy girls it will take me some time to get back to everyone. You may feel free to connect w/ me on FB too! www.facebook.com/leslie.kortes
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You wore weight well...you looked great heavier and super sexy now! You go mama!!!
  • medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes woman!!!
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Very inspiring story!

Thanks for sharing!
  • Cindio
    Cindio Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Way to go!!
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    loving the end result from your starting point. :3 and yet to come the last of the weight. great job. :3
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Truly AMAZING!! I am starting at the same weight you did. I am really out of shape after a couple years of weight creeping on and giving birth to my 3rd beautiful daughter in November. Hearing your story and seeing your pics has truly inspired me! Thanks and congratulations!!
  • jessalynne16
    jessalynne16 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you look stunning! great job :)
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! You look ahhhhhhmazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Pooker89
    Pooker89 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • dmanning0819
    dmanning0819 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I wrote all your workouts you have done and I am going to do them in the same order. Truely inspiring!!!
  • mollymasm
    mollymasm Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amzing results!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    amazing ~ congrats to you!!
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS dear!!! Your story is very inspiring! Keep it up & you'll hit your goal soon! :smile:
  • treyalan
    treyalan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You shoud be very happy and proud, you look GREAT!!
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    Just wanted you to know...Job well done!!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! WTG!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    You look amazing and I know your family is very proud of you :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!