Jillian Michaels 30 day shred......

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, I was just wanting to know has anyone did the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels yet? I am contemplating purchasing her dvd and giving it a try, So give me your nahs or yay's I would appreciate it, thanks alot.....................:flowerforyou:

Replies

• wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    My fiance and I started the 30 Day Shred together on Sunday. I skipped a day due to work and the fact that I couldn't walk due to soreness. We love it but we hate it. lol.. We use our heart rate monitors so we can get a more accurate count of calories burned. Typically it's a 27 minute workout and I burn between 420-470 calories. It feels like you're going to die the first 3 days but just push through the pain and it gets easier. I just finished day 5 about an hour ago and I feel great. I would encourage you to purchase it. We are using it as a stepping stone to P90X.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    thanks alot I will order it tonite. :smile:
  • ohmisskelly
    ohmisskelly Posts: 5 Member
    I've done it!

The results are incredible, but it's a tough workout. By the end of the 30 days, I could really tell a difference in my strength and endurance-- plus it gave me abs! :)
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    thanks I just wanted to know if it was worth it.:happy:
  • I am glad I found this. Just purchased it tonight!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 2,951 Member
    I did it twice. My results were only little results, not what i was expecting. I lost no lbs but 1 inch off my waist, 2 off my lower belly and hips. That was the results the 1st time i did it in dec, then i re did it in feb and got no results except my endurance is hugely increased. I am now on Ripped in 30, week 3 and still no results :( sigh....
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Best 30 day workout you can buy for $10!

Watch what you eat and give each workout your all and you'll see great results at the end!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    Best 30 day workout you can buy for $10!

Watch what you eat and give each workout your all and you'll see great results at the end!
    Thanks you have me psyched cant wait to do it
  • nahomie
    nahomie Posts: 1
    i just started it today, its not too bad, i know i will lose inches! i could hardly hear the instructions over my gasping for breath! my friend started it last week and actually fractured her knee cap whilst on level one! its a tough work out!
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    I bought it last week. I expect it in my mail tomorrow....
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    I just finished level one a few minutes ago. I do other cardio and strength training and will use this if I feel like I need an extra oopmh like today. I'm worn out but feeling GREAT! Enjoy.
  • kluc82
    kluc82 Posts: 2 Member
    I started this yesterday! I'm very excited!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Definitely a yes!!

I've just started level 2 and I can already see a huge difference on my body between from level 1. It is difficult though but so worth it. The firsts few days you may experience pain because she works you so hard but that depends on how fit you are. Once you get to around 4-5 days though, you will notice things will get easier for you and you will even be able to try some of the more advanced moves :)

Good luck and feel free to add me so we can help each other through it :)
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 82 Member
    Started this morning. I actually didn't find it that bad. For the last month, 3x a week, I have been doing No More Trouble Zones, which I found difficult. I switched to 30DS because I strained my quad muscle from all the lunges in No More Trouble Zones. I guess I have already built up my endurance from doing 45 mins of No More Troble Zones. I took my measurements and looking forward to seeing the results. Feel free to add me.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    I'm doing my third round now. Love this DVD! Worth it 100%. But you must stick it out. It was quite literally the turning point in my weight loss journey. Must give it a try!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    I started it last week and already see a difference (small, but there!)