Ladies....not fitness related but if you need a laugh...

Options
1235»

Replies

• threasarenee
    threasarenee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
    4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my wife's Chihuahua......, 24 April 2012
    By Edna Bucket "Edna Bucket" (UK) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)
    My wife went to the vet to seek advice on the superfluous hair growing between our pet Chihuahua's paws.
    After a muddy dog walk, the hair between her paws is difficult to wash and clean, so we thought removal of the hair would be the best solution.
    Following a £28.00 consultation fee, the Vet recommended a proprietory brand of hair removal cream and that if we applied it carefully to Trixie's paws, all would be well.

My wife phoned me to ask if I could pick up some hair removal cream from Boots the Chemist on my way home from work.

I duly did this and spoke with a very nice Pharmacist.

I told him that my wife needed a hair removal creme for her Chihuahua.
    He recommended Veet hair removal Gel Creme. He said that he had personally used it and that it was gentle enough for my wife's Chihuahua. I bought 3 tubes of Veet creme, thinking that with four paws, we'd better pick up enough.

I asked if I should take any special precautions on application of the Veet creme and the Pharmacist simply said that my wife should avoid riding a bicycle for a few days.

I didn't understand the point of saying this, but suffice to say, the creme worked really well and Trixie has nice hair-free paws as the Veet Creme has removed all of the overgrown hair that sprouts between her toes.
    I would thoroughly recommend this product. Our kitchen floors are much cleaner now that Trixie doesn't carry in half the field with her after her dog walk.

Trixie hasn't been able to ride a bicycle yet, so I suspect that the Pharmacist was trying to be funny.

*Out of all the ones I have read so far this one made me laugh the most. Still LMAO!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • sanna63
    sanna63 Posts: 16
    Options
    now reading the reviews made my day so funny lol
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I so needed that today!
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Men.
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    knob, bollocks, log cabin, intimate use OMG hilariousness!!!

569 of 578 people found the following review helpful

:laugh:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    hehehehe LMAO!!!! I love this!!! Great break to a work day! :)
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    This cracked me up! I love that no matter how tortureous it was, most of them gave it 4 or 5 stars because it did remove the hair!
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    :laugh: too funny. Thanks for sharing
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    OMG - perfect!

And just goes to show that men don't read the instructions!

We don't need no stinking instructions!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for them but htat is one of the funniest things I have read in ages.. Thanks for the hysterical giggle fest... May need to come with a dislcaimer for reading at work tho... I think I will still have a job once the tears stop.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    Hilarious!
  • andrea1904
    Options
    rofl :laugh:
  • moeviegrl
    moeviegrl Posts: 52
    Options
    Is it bad that I did this once? Used hair removal cream on that "sensitive area" and omg it burned!!! So Idk if maybe these guys aren't for real. That said...I also had a girl friend of mine who accidentally got her who-ha lips stuck together using wax and in an attempt to get it off, got into a tub full of hot water. Her who-ha got stuck to the bottom of the tub. Eventually she was freed but funniest thing ever!!
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    LOL I love love love this.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I should spend more time on Amazon.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    Bahahah! I think that is some funny *kitten*! :)
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    bump