Need more MFP friends!

Options

Replies

• arojas1227
    arojas1227 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you; I need more friends on here too!
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    always looking for new friends to get/give support :) anyone feel free to add me:):)
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. i try to be cheery and motivational allthough i do have some down time. I am on every day. Good lick everyone!!
  • dariadoll
    dariadoll Posts: 18
    Options
    Add me :) I'm a newbie!!
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am on here everyday several times a day. I am a motivational/positive person with a vent every once in a while. Feel Free to add me (goes for anyone)
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    anyone who would like more pals along their journey ....
    please feel free too add me...
    the more the better...

we can do this......together!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Hey, yall. I may not reply to every single one of my friends' individual posts, but I do try to post encouraging, supportive, and motivating thoughts. I'm on a long journey and I am obsessed with this site now, so I'm here. LOL Anybody can feel free to add me. We can do this together!
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Add me as well if you like. I don't think I'm very mean, but that depends on perspective.

I've seen some very random things on here be labelled mean. Example: If you say you don't understand why you're losing weight and your log says you're frequently over on calories, I'm going to point that out. I won't try to be mean, but I won't lie either.

Anyway, good luck! This app has been great for me and is hopefully it's the same for you!
  • shella5
    shella5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Chrissy, i'm new at this too so feel free to add me :-)
  • Misery03
    Misery03 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • hollyrunner
    hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrissy! Feel free to add me as a friend; it helps me stay on task too!! We're all in this together. :smile:
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here too. You can add me if you would like. :)
  • margmeyers
    Options
    I'm here if you need me too. I'm a professional dieter, following a genetic trend toward starting out BIG BIG BIG and pretty much staying that way. I've gained and lost about 13 people in my lifetime. Welcome aboard. It's not easy. Hardest thing I've ever done is push away from the table and start exercising. You can do it!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 100% against rude comments here.
  • Antjebeth08
    Antjebeth08 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!!! Everyone needs motivation and hopefully I can help you at the same time. It's hard to keep up with this when no one else is holding me accountable.
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    HI, welcome to MFP. I am new to here too so feel free to add me :)
  • topbombin
    topbombin Posts: 33
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mbaellis
    mbaellis Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm just starting on here so it'll be fun to see how this group is doing. I am doing this in conjunction with a dietician. One of the things she told me today was to not only strive for 1200 calories but keep it at 30 carbohydrates per meal. It added another thing to be watching for in food choices. Good luck everyone!!!!!!:smile:
  • nannabannana
    Options
    hiya everyone Im Chrissy, im 26, and im lookin for more ppl to be my pals on here, to give and get advice. I only have a few and so far I feel kind of silent in most of my questions.
    Not to make that sound negative, my current friends have lives of their own and things to do, and my posts arent always seen.
    I want to be more social about my journey and i want to learn about others, so the more the merrier!

though i am NOT looking for any rudeness trying to be sugarcoated at "support"
    there are a ALOT of great people on here, but I have also seen some really rude mouthy ones too, that have shamed others, put them down, and called them names and tried passing it off as tough love or wake up calls.....it was awful.
    So if thats how you help others then please don't add me, this is going to be a POSITIVE exp for me.

so with that out of the way
    It will be great having new friends!
    <3
    bump and I will be happy to be your new GALPAL, thats what I call my friends. I do not like sarcasm nor filthy language, so I think you and I could be friends, if you do not mind a Nanna. Add me
  • Jenniflower76
    Jenniflower76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for any additional support myself. I'm just starting on this journey too and don't have many friends. I would love to have some encouragement myself. :smile: