Got happy...then got heavy!

Options
Hi everyone. Been a lurker but realized that I needed the accountability and companionship to motivate me to actually exercise and lose the weight! Post divorce I moved to AZ a year ago from the East Coast. While I have no need to put on my fancy clothes anymore (I now live in the land of yoga wear and maxi dresses!) I do hate not being able to fit them! Starting Shred It with Weights today but likely to throw in Bar Method DVDs, Kettlebells and some Tabata. (Admittedly, easier said than done... Like the clothes in my closet, my exercise DVDs have not been taken out for a while either!)

Looking forward to getting to know you all better and hoping to make a few cyber friends! Please reach out if you are inclined!
Much success to all of us!
-Ava

Replies

• teri_1983
    teri_1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just wanted to welcome you to myfitnesspal! I have had my ups and downs with weight too, and right now I am at my heaviest. I am determined to make my goals and be happy and healthy, for good this time. My fitnes pal is free, the food tracker is super easy, especially if you have a smart phone! I hope you stay motivated and I wish you the best of luck!

17624104.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amburkett
    amburkett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here. I am also in Arizona. I've been focusing on foods to start. Its hard to get motivated to work out when it is 104 outside!! :)