Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Tracker? Anyone used it

Options
I was looking at the tools bar and this new item is there. It sounds very interesting I'm just wondering does it really work and how well. I'd love to get some feed back here.

Replies

• rlsanders97
    Options
    I just got mine (the Ulta Fit Bit) on Friday and find it very helpful in determining how many calories I can actually eat based on the number of calories is tells me I have burned for the day. I was actually not eating enough calories and that was keeping me from losing more weight. The sleep function was very interesting too, also I loved the fact that I could set it before I washed my car and see how many calories I burned for the one activity (197). One caution: I am wearing it in the center of my bra and the first time I went to the bathroom it fell into the toilet! But thank goodness it still works! LOVE IT!
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I use the bodybugg like the contestants on The Biggest Loser show wear and it is as close to accurate as you can get on calorie burns. I'd get that instead. Body media fit is the same thing and Jillian Michaels promotes them. :flowerforyou:
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Thanks for the information I am seriously thinking about getting one. I'd love a better way of keeping track of the calories I am burning and I so worry that I'm just not sleeping well enough so hoping the sleep cycle will show me info on that.