Perfection...Busted!

The imagine of "perfection" to me, is the end of the journey that all of us are on. Once we have reached that point of our "perfection" then what? The end of the journey, and its barren land of nothingness. I love the journey and don't want it to ever end. So my friends, don't be perfect, strive for perfection knowing that you will never ever reach perfection because their is no such thing as true perfection, just the journey towards it.

Replies

• EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    The imagine of "perfection" to me, is the end of the journey that all of us are on. Once we have reached that point of our "perfection" then what? The end of the journey, and its barren land of nothingness. I love the journey and don't want it to ever end. So my friends, don't be perfect, strive for perfection knowing that you will never ever reach perfection because their is no such thing as true perfection, just the journey towards it.

Being a perfectionist myself, I approve this message. LOL. I understand I'll never attain it, but just keep on enjoying the journey and progress, both physically and spiritually by fighting my inner nature to be hyper critical and unhealthily obsessed with "perfect".
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    That is what i was aiming for.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    err you look like matt ogus...weird

good message though =P
  • meagolas
    meagolas Posts: 19 Member
    Very insightful, similar to shoot for the moon and you will land among the stars concept. :-)
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Love that!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    there is no such thing as perfection... there is always going to be a new challenge to overcome a new goal which can be set... This is indeed a never ending journey for those who are not simply seeking a number on a scale...
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Great words Bruin! I never thought about it like that. Thanks!