Friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• Shawneb66
    Shawneb66 Posts: 124
    Options
    You can add me... Monday was the start of week 2 for me. I have lost 5lbs and don't feel too deprived. I have about 40-45 lbs to go and I am trying to get there by New Years. I am on a mission... hahaha!!
  • Tabata_MC
    Options
    Hi!! You can add me too!!
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I need to lose about 50 more lbs. I still have a lonnnnnnnng ways to go. Friends are always better for motivation!! :bigsmile:
  • rogue0527
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everybody! I didn't think I'd get so many responses, this is amazing!
  • 177for2
    177for2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm also new-ish to the site and accountability is HUGE! Add me if you like :)
  • Vespyr
    Vespyr Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. =D
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello...(pulls up a microphone) I'm new on here even if I joined a year ago. I added the app, signed up and then properly freaked out and lurked. It was too painful after a bad week to log in the weight if I had gained or didn't loose anything.

I am done with inner saying of "how I am not succeeding and just give up" or the 'someday, it will come off".

My current goal is too loose about 75 pounds and then look at another 25 at that point.

Other than the small voice of inner-hate dialog about my weight, I do have a positive outlook on life and can help be a great encourager. and would love to add friends along the way to a healthier journey....
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Add me if ya want :)