Newbie Here. 21 and looking to drop about a hundred pounds.

Options
2»

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Hello young chum! I have a daughter your age believe it or not. I know you go through a ton of stuff at that age! Welcome here and add me anytime if you need some extra support! You can do this! Love yourself everyday and believe in yourself. The rest will come!
  • Alpine89
    Alpine89 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose atleast 50 pounds. I'm at 180 and 5' 2". My goal is the be at the same weight as you want, 130! While I just got out of college, I am a hairstylist and on a major budget! Add me if you'd like. It's motivating to see other women strive for the same goal! =)
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    hey not not in college but i am on a budget :)

same here and 4 in the house to feed. :ohwell:
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    im 23 -- not in college but on a budget with 3 babies to support!! i started about 245!! i fell off track but im back and ready as ever to drop this weight!! i currently weigh 223 looking to get to 155 (healthy bmi) then go a little smaller once i get there :-) so about 68 lbs to go to set goal but overall id like to be about 125 (100 lbs less) so yea!! lets get it done!!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, on a budget, trying to lose ~80 pounds. 5' 11," currently 218 pounds. Friend me if you like!
  • country88girl
    country88girl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too am in college trying to juggle losing weight before summer and my birthday. Its hard to juggle school activities, work, go to the gym, eat right and all of lifes other duties. Feel free to add me and we can help eachother through this! :) Good Luck