Need some motivation!!!

Options
Help, I have no motivation to exercise. I am all about eating right and watching what I eat, but I can't get into a exercise routine! I need some easy quick ideas to fit exercise into my routine!

Replies

• lorihaug
    lorihaug Posts: 3
    Options
    Make your hubby exercise with you....or find you a good looking hunk to exercise with :bigsmile:
  • BetterYet
    BetterYet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You have a great head start by eating healthy. I happen to like exercising and must do it for stress relief and "Releasing" the fat. My motivation is a St. John knit I want to get into. More importantly, I will reward myself with a trip to London and Ireland when I reach my goal weight. That is motivation!

Try setting a goal reward for yourself. It helps a lot. Get a friend to work out with you if hubby is too busy - that way you will motivate each other.
  • laflaca141
    Options
    I tell myself that is not a choice, I HAVE TO DO IT! so I schedule a time, I have my clothes and shoes ready and I start! This is what happens: at the begining is boring but after a few minutes I start feeling better and better. It is also important to have a polar device so you can see your work done in calories, that will motivate you! good luck! takes 3 weeks to get a habit!
  • TinySal
    TinySal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Taking a zumba class right now. Most of us are not slim and sexy or coordinated. Only women in the class I take. Many community rec departments have it..