Nursing Mother trying to lose weight

Options
My doctor is OK with me losing weight while nursing, I have been running or elliptical training 5 times a week and eating well. i do have an "off day" 1 time a week to help me with cravings, i have been on this diet since the 1st of April and I've lost 9.8 lbs. I would like to know if there is possibly any other nursing mothers in my predicament and would like to help keep me on track

Replies

• shaegontarek
    Options
    Im right there with ya love.. I just had my baby 5 weeks ago, so i am just starting back, but this is my second child.. so YAY! lol
  • keri3
    keri3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm nursing my 6 month old and have been doing insanity and tracking food since February. I'll add you
  • shaegontarek
    Options
    Hey!! I'm nursing my 6 month old and have been doing insanity and tracking food since February. I'll add you

How do you like insanity?? I really wanna try it.. but its sooo $$$ I hve p90x and BBL
  • ErikaNichele
    Options
    A bit of advice :happy: You burn lots of calories by nursing alone and with that please make sure that you develope good eating habits and a great workout routine now, because when you stop nursing it is so much easier to put that weight back on... I lost 30 pounds while nursing after I had my daughter and when I stopped I gained just about all of it back. So please be careful, you don't want to be kicking yourself a year from now..:ohwell:
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    I paired Insanity with Shakeology and had a great success - it really helped me with my cravings - good luck!!! Add me if you would like too