Options
    Vegetable Gyoza
    Birdsnests
    Pomegranet Seeds
    Spanakopita
    Spinach and Kale greek dip (AMAZING)
    Quinoa Chips
    Rosmary Grilled Chicken
    Edamame nuggets (Taste like chicken nuggets)
    Their canned veggie chile (I forget the exact name)
    OMG they have organic spagetti O's
    Steel cut oatmeal
    I could go on...Can you tell that Trader Joe's is my favorite food store?? :-)
    I mainly shop there!!!!
  • photojunkie52
    photojunkie52 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Black bean soup
    Carrot ginger soup
    Mango butter
    Polenta
    Herbal teas
  • bi0nicw0man
    bi0nicw0man Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just made a trip to Bellingham (from BC) this weekend. I decided not to deal with perishables but still came home with two full bags of deliciousness. With our dollar being damn near par it was a fun, cheap shopping trip!

My all time TJs faves: flattened bananas and the crunchy almond butter with roasted flax seeds.

New fave: marcona almonds with rosemary. i wish I'd bought 10 bags!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    they have AWESOME frozen mushroom turnovers, turkey meatballs, yogurt, the trek trail mix is awesome (my fav flavor is the kinds with the chocolate chips in it), the yogurt cups....yeah Im a big fan of trader joe's
  • amandalfraser
    amandalfraser Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just started shopping there in the last few months, but every time I find something new. They have Edamame crackers that make a great dipper for their hummus. And I am in love with their whole wheat middle eastern flatbread. It's a great store!
  • bkscott5
    bkscott5 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Tks to the people who r saying to check out TJ, that they are not expensive. We will have to check it out. It will be nice to get some new food options.
  • amyindm
    amyindm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My friend hoards their coconut oil because it's so popular that it's often out of stock! The price on it there is quite a bit lower than anywhere else around here.

We love their sunbutter for our peanut-allergic kid. It's also considerably cheaper there than elsewhere.

I stock up on things like dried fruit and nuts there as well as sometimes get my milk at TJ's. The banana vanilla yogurt is a splurge but my kids love it. Ok I love it too. ;)

They have both regular and whole wheat pizza dough too and it's like $1 per bag. It's so much easier than making my own dough. We get their sparkling water often and occasionally some produce there. I love their plant section... great little plants and flowers for gifts at a very reasonable price.

Love Trader Joes!
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Get their sesame honey cashews, but be warned that the contents of the bag will disappear quickly upon opening!
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Mochi and reduce fat greek salads (only been going to trader joes for a couple weeks) those are my 2 favorite items.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    hawaiian bagels, chicken walnut salad, soy and flax seed chips and pineapple salsa....i guess these are not totally low fat but they make a good dinner and my kids love it when I go to TJs and bring this home for the night.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Three cheese pomodoro sauce
    Mango lemonade
    some kind of whole wheat English muffins
    All the organic produce ever
    Cheddar/gruyere cheese
    Multigrain entertaining crackers
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I got excited just reading the title Trader Joes tehehehehe

So I go for the goodies:

Trader Joe Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Basmati brown Rice from India

Frozen Steelcut Oatmeal

Belgian Frozen Waffles

Trader Joe cold Press Olive Oil (Fabulous Price)

The mini Salami & provolone cheese packs

Low Calorie Pink Lemonade

I love their individual nut mixes

Trader Joe Thai Yellow Curry

All Natural Chicken Legs (always a great price)

Uncured Turkey Bacon is the best

Trader Joe Toffee Cluster Cereal

I could go on and on but those are my favs
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    sweet chili sauce
    red pepper, eggplant and garlic spread (seriously, this stuff is amazing!!!)
    tri colour quinoa
    garlic and herb pizza dough
    frozen ahi tuna steaks
    frozen sea scallops
    Lambrusco sparkling wine (pretty good considering it goes for $4)
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    LOVE their tuna sandwiches in the whole wheat wrap, frozen veggies and turkey meatballs, all things Jo-Jo's, mango butter, and their whole wheat mini pita bread....Mmmmmmmm

:o]
  • tm1955
    tm1955 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The frozen marinated Tuna steaks!! pan fry, broil or grill. Eat as is, chunk up on salads or roll up in a wrap.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Love TJ's....and am aways astonished at how little I end up spending for the goodies I get there. The roasted pecan blue cheese dip is seriously one of the most delicious things in the world... I could just eat handfulls. (I don't....its not very healthy stuff.)
  • menutrit
    menutrit Posts: 19
    Options
    Vegetables: spinach, kale, broccoli florets, carrots, crimini mushrooms, celery, cucumber, roma tomatos, eggplant, cauliflower, canned corn
    Fruits: strawberries, bananas, dried cranberries
    Protein: organic firm tofu, fat free feta cheese, walnut halves, peanut butter, frozen tilapia, canned alaskan pink salmon, canned tuna no salt added, black beans, fat free refried beans, frozen shelled edamame, eggs, soy ginger salad dressing
    Other: multigrain oatmeal, joe's o's, sonoma carb-cutting tortillas, unsweetened almond milk, brown rice, whole flax seed, green tea

I know my shopping list like the back of my hand since I have a very systematic way of pursuing the store haha
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    The nearest TJ's is 45 mins away, but so worth the drive. We eat like royalty on a Food 4 Less budget.

We always pick up the soy yogurt & soy creamer for the dairy-free people in the family & the brown rice pasta & bread for the gluten-free others. Then we load up on:

Wine!
    Dark chocolate
    Cut flowers (not every visit, lol)
    Wild salmon
    Eggs
    Spices
    Curry sauces
    Tomato sauce, canned tomatoes
    Hatch chiles
    Wasabi roasted seaweed
    Dairy-free ice cream
    Gluten-free gingersnaps
    St. Andre triple cream brie for the dairy eaters
    Wholewheat handmade flour tortillas for the gluten eaters
    Nuts
    Dried cherries
    Smoked trout/sardines
    Heirloom tomatoes
  • cutezombiedoll
    Options
    I love Trader Joes! I like their roasted seaweed snacks, their yogurt and granola packs, their granola bars, their new Indian meals. It's also great that all their dairy products are rBST free, though we usually buy straight up Organic milk. Last I was there, I tried some of their French Vanilla ice cream, which was amazing but quite calorie heavy.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Most recent items I've tried from TJ's...

Fig Butter
    Sunflower Nut Butter
    Coconut Oil
    Basmati Medley (the dry version..only takes 15 minutes to cook)
    Sugar Snap Peas
    Persian Cucumbers
    Raw almonds in a lb. bag
    Low Fat Cheese Sticks
    Celtic Sharp Cheddar Cheese
    Kale
    Romaine Hearts
    Spices- 21 Season Salute & others
    Frozen bags of Chicken and the tenders-the large size
    Mango Chunks
    Frozen Pineapple
    Calbee Sugar Snap Peas (chip section..delish!)
    Low Sodium Albacore Tuna, will try the no sodium next time. (Awesome taste, will never go back to the cheap tuna cans)

oh the list could on... :wink: