Lost the baby.. Now losing the weight.

Options

Replies

• Mandired78
    Options
    I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Feel free to add me if you need support on your weight loss journey. Sending prayers your way.
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    so very sorry to hear about your loss! I can't even imagine how hard that would be! {{hugs}}
  • TrumpetTinklers
    TrumpetTinklers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too have lost a baby, so I completely feel for you. I, too, am losing weight to hopefully gain a baby! :)
    GOOD LUCK!!
  • racebelle88
    Options
    So sorry for your loss.Good luck on your weight loss.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sending you a friend request, feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday and try to offer encouragement and congrats as much as possible. My goal is to lose 50 pounds, then I'll see how I look and what I want to do from there. I'd love to follow your weight loss journey and wish you and your husband the best when you try for another baby! My husband and I will be trying to have another baby later this year as well :)
  • megteg
    megteg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who just went through losing their child. I'm so sorry for your loss! I don't have much advice other than just keep at it and take it one day at a time! Best of luck as you learn the ropes and work towards a healthy life :)
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and then another one at 4 weeks. I wish you luck on your journey.
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Exercise can be a wonderful healer. Hugs to you...
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome Caressa Sorry for your loss. You have a lot of people here who are supportive in every way.
    Good luck with your journey to healthy living. We are all here if you need us. We are all your new friends. Take
    care of yourself and your son and hubby.
  • mstreff
    mstreff Posts: 3
    Options
    Hugs from another angel mon. My second child was stillborn 5 years ago at 36 weeks gestation. I wish I had had the desire and motivation to get to working out after my loss. I might not be working quite so hard now. I think it's wonderful that you are going to have exercise as a release. Hugs to you!!
  • NGMama
    NGMama Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Sending you all sorts of love and healing vibes. We lost our first baby to an ectopic pregnancy at ten weeks. I remember sobbing in the weight room. Like you, getting on track helped me to grieve. You're most welcome to add me. I love sharing the journey toward health with others.

Gentle hugs coming your way.

And MFPs, these two pages have really touched my heart.

Peace.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    *Hugs* to all the angel moms! Feel free to add me.
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss i haven't lost a child as you have but when i lost a close friend in Afghanistan i hit the gym hard and it helped me through the pain. Good Luck to you I hope you find some peace and solace and achieve your goals.
  • mandatory
    Options
    my sympathies... to you all.. you angel moms... i am one also.... lost my adam... but lost is a funny word.. actually i think we may lose them but God did not,He accepted them back to heaven..

blessings..
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am so sorry for your loss.. I have four angel babies... none were as far along as your precious angel Ryder however.. I have been overweight my whole life.. and I can understand how you feel that you just want to have control and get back to it and get healthy. Congrats to you... Make sure you give your body , mind, soul and heart time to process and heal. Your journey will be a success and I wish you the very best of luck today and always...
  • cbascomb83
    cbascomb83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I lost my twin girls at 22 weeks 6 days on May 3rd 2008. To this day I still think about them all the time. The pain you feel will never go away but you do learn to live with it. I'm so very sorry for your loss. If you need someone to talk to please feel free to add me. I wish you the best of luck in both your weight loss and your healing <3
  • miss_sparrow
    Options
    WOW this really is a supportive community. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about all the losses so many of you have experienced. It's something nobody should have to go through. But it means a lot to me that you're willing to share your stories and open arms.

I'm trying not to rush (or repress) my grieving but I'm definitely anxious to have the medical go ahead to throw myself into exercise, it's going to feel good to push my body in a positive way and see what it can really do. I've been overweight too long and if I can't lift the weight off my heart I can at least take the weight off my butt, hips, and thighs... lol.

Thank you all so much for reaching out. Like I said before, I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am Sorry to hear about Ryder. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. I have never lost a child but I lost a furbaby who was like my child since the say she was born. I am always on MFP so you are welcome to add me as a friend :)
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    *Hugs* to all the angel moms! Feel free to add me.

And Angel Dads? Its not any easier on us... Just sayin...
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    caressa, you inspire me by being here after a tough loss and wanting to grieve in a healthy way. i am here to support you, if you'd like to add me. i don't know what it's like to be a mom but i do know what it's like to have hardships (i'll be 5 years sober in july!). your 2 year old has a fantastic mom.