whats the last thing that made you really laugh?

Options
cheshirequeen
cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
i got on facebook tonight and one of my pages im a fan of is being inappropriate is totally appropriate. it said, opinions are like orgasms, mine matters the most and i could care less if you have one. :laugh: whats yours?

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    go to YouTube and search The League's MyFace the worlds first Offline Social network
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I saw a play last night. It was about catholic school girls in the 1950s and in one scene they were reading a dirty magazine. One of the girls asked what "69" meant and another girl (who was supposed to be middle school aged) said "69" meant "the guy is 6 inches and you have a baby in 9 months." hahahaha
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I sometimes daydream alot and chuckle to myself if I think of something funny... yea I know, I'm a little wierd.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Sheldon Cooper saying that all he needed to "grow Leonard Nimoy" was a healthy ovum. In context it made sense...
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Reading the comments on Paula Deen's recipe for English Peas. You just have to read them.
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier's Smodimation!
  • maews
    maews Posts: 39
    Options
    Believe it or not,the last thing that made me laugh tonight was the 3 stooges on you tube and than Abbot and Costello meets Frankenstein,they were hillarious in my opinion.
  • Bella3119
    Bella3119 Posts: 104
    Options
    My friend/ex-boyfriend "winning" our disagreement bc I ended the conversation with whatever. :mad: Urrrgh/Sigh :heart:
  • Bella3119
    Bella3119 Posts: 104
    Options
    Sheldon Cooper saying that all he needed to "grow Leonard Nimoy" was a healthy ovum. In context it made sense...

Anything Sheldon Cooper says is priceless!! My 5 year old's favorite quote: BAZINGA!!
  • rachelelizabeth88
    rachelelizabeth88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    my now ex boyfriend texting me that he wanted to break up... haha I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time :p
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I sometimes daydream alot and chuckle to myself if I think of something funny... yea I know, I'm a little wierd.
    I do the same exact thing, good to know I'm not the only one!

This >
    http://pinterest.com/pin/163677767676775562/?utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=comment_conversation

I laughed so hard I cried. Idc if it was made up or not, I thought it was hilarious!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    earlier today when i got tackled and tickled big time ( hubby doesn't let up) ..

i was laughing so hard, i could barely breath .. it was funny as heck though
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Steve Harvey live! Still laughing!
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Patton Oswalt, Finest Hour.
  • ashhhhole
    ashhhhole Posts: 74
    Options
    I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince today and I could not stop laughing. They put in so much subtle humor. =]
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I just "snot potted" my 8 year old son. Good times were had by all!
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Bridesmaid (the movie) had to watch it three times :)))))))
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    My 8y.o. son was trying to get a rise out of me this morning by kicking the back of the seat and making stupid noises (loud). When I continued to ignore him he said "You are impervious". So funny to hear a little guy say such a big word! BUT then it got funnier.....
    He said "Daddy says that about you all the time!".
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    My drunk hubby lost his top teeth Friday night after he went to bed. He wakes me up at 4:30 in the morning and asks me if I know what happened to his teeth. I say no...we will find them in the morning. I quietly giggle to myself and think "Lord I hope he didn't flush them down the toilet" The next morning we are looking for them and he yells out "I found them" Good, great, Thank you! Then I look at his arm and it looks like a perfect mouth size bite on the upper arm and tell him " I think I know where your teeth spent the night" Still laughing about that one! Oh and I took a picture of his arm so I can tease him and show people...LOL
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Last Friday, I was sitting in my Evidence class, zoning out while the professor talked on and on about the admissibility of business records, when my boyfriend texted me on Gmail. He had just seen the segment from The Colbert Report on bologna smuggling and starts in telling me about this scourge threatening our way of life. It ended up with him making every sensationalist claim about bologna smuggling he could think of and me throwing out the craziest legal arguments I could come up with to go after the insidious lunchmeat gangsters. I ended up having to fake a coughing fit and leave the room because I was laughing so hard!