Hello...another newbie here!

Options
Hi everyone. I am really enjoying this site so far. I only joined a week ago and I love the way the site keeps me accountable with my calorie counting. I also enjoy reading the message boards. I am trying to lose 40 pounds and my goal is to maintain that weight after I turn 50. (only two more years) No more yo-yoing up and down!! They say "LIfe begins at 50" and I would like to enjoy it without constantly worrying about my weight. I find weekends really difficult..anyone else??

Replies

• NanaDebby
    NanaDebby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am really enjoying this site so far. I only joined a week ago and I love the way the site keeps me accountable with my calorie counting. I also enjoy reading the message boards. I am trying to lose 40 pounds and my goal is to maintain that weight after I turn 50. (only two more years) No more yo-yoing up and down!! They say "LIfe begins at 50" and I would like to enjoy it without constantly worrying about my weight. I find weekends really difficult..anyone else??
  • NoMoreAt3
    Options
    Hi there, and Welcome! :happy:
    YES, the weekends are SOO hard for me!:cry: I have a nice little routine set up for my Mon.-Fri. days, but then Saturday rolls around and everything goes down the hatch! And I'm talking, EVERYTHING! :noway: I guess you could say, getting my weekends a little more predictable is a personal goal for me. I know if I work at it, things will even out eventually! :bigsmile: I really wish you the best of luck, and I know you will grow to adore this site as much as the rest of us!!:smile:
  • NanaDebby
    NanaDebby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. You are so right...it's the lack of routine that gets me in trouble. But isn't that what weekends are supposed to be about??
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    welcome dollardeb!

We are here to help you stay on track, good luck!
  • grs1986
    Options
    Hello.......I'm with you sister, I'm 42 and have been overweight the majority of my life. As I get older the pounds seem to pile on more. Tried just about everything, and gettting desperate.. Weekends have always been a chore for me, my husband and I like to eat out on weekends. Drinking water is also a chore for me, I have tried flavored water, I have tried lemon, I have tried warm water, cold water, you name it I'v tried it.:ohwell: I'm hoping this website will help me.....