(PICS) What body Motivates you

Options

Replies

• CarbAvor
    CarbAvor Posts: 45
    Options
    She's my height and shape... I demand to look like this when I am done.... And I shall dance with a snake.

Partner-Crime.jpeg

YOU GO GIRL!!! DO IT!! :)
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I find this motivational
    Tara heinz
    tumblr_lr9ip6DNGN1r1n07ho1_500.jpg

I second that!!
  • ScrewyChars-7859507
    Options
    I FEEL the same :) she's H0tt!
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    So let me get this right, the moderator deleted my picture of the young lady with the tattoos (which is ALL OVER THIS FORUM by the way...where do you think I got it?), but left the picture of the girl with the wet t-shirt no bathing suit, in what appears to be 34F water?

...maybe it was removed because you are a guy posting a pic of a girl's body that motivates you...

i think the idea is bodies that you can achieve, not bodies that you hope to achieve a shag with.

Lol, I know you don't like me much, that's ok, to each their own you know?

But, here's the thing. Yes, my post was initiated with humorous intent. But!...I was actually (and you can go back to OTHER threads where I've posted that picture where the moderation HASN'T butted their nose in and selectively applied their 'rules') bringing it up to possibly be used for motivation for others.

So, how about you NOT assume my motives for my actions, and I won't assume you're a bitter, male bashing Linda.

Sound good?

Oh, and one other thing...I believe I saw your post in the bashing/support/motivation thread (if not I apologize). If so...I'd like to point out that your perceived tone was insulting, your assumption (without knowing me or my personality/reasoning) of my full motivation was insulting, and your actual verbage in your commentary was insulting.

Think on that.

I don't remember you from anything previously... but I did just see you posting in another thread (that i didn't post on) saying super nice and helpful stuff, so i certainly don't dislike you. O_O

I didn't actually mean to be insulting. vulgarity attempted in humour will often cause that, though. I'm sorry for that and actually hovered over whether to 'lol' at the end or not.

while I'm here I might as well put in a general objection to members of either sex putting up photos for members of the other to aspire to, purely because 1) what men are attracted to (definitely not you, though, from what you said in another thread) often does not entirely overlap with healthy bmi/body-fat, 2) and men are often way more sensitive to body-type pressure than many women will ever hear about, to a point where they neglect other aspects of their lives or turn to roids.

^ this general objection didn't occur to me until you said you'd specifically put that pic up to motivate women. so, sorry you thought I was having a snark at you. I didn't mean to earlier, and i don't mean for the above to be snarky at all either.
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I find this motivational
    Tara heinz
    tumblr_lr9ip6DNGN1r1n07ho1_500.jpg

So sexy!!
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    I want this body! Wide hips and generous enough thighs but small upper body and toned arms...yes please

url.jpg

amber.jpg
  • BeebsAbs
    BeebsAbs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    BladeTrinity002.jpg

Also from blade 3. Don't think I have the body type for this but I'll try.

not as tall as ryan but im pretty much the same body type as him and am packing on muscle fast, so this would be a little too much for me but somewhere along these lines!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    GC.jpg

Gina Carano. I first caught sight of her in 'Haywire' and kind of fell in love. Strong, capable, feminine, and choking Michael Fassbender with her thighs. What's not to love?

This one motivates me out of all of them

Damn she fine!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    6942319236_ff116af383.jpg

6942316036_f4d3b96bf4.jpg

6942315862_50d15ab142.jpg

:love:
  • jovanna911
    jovanna911 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lqdlwhaQ1Y1qca9py.jpg
    Cassey Ho from blogilates.com
    mila-kunis1.jpg
    Mila Kunis because I love Mila Kunis
    tumblr_m30814qWJo1qfzy36o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_m2up7m95OX1qfzy36o1_400.jpg
    I have a thing about thin legs. I love them because I don't have them!

You only regret the workouts you don't do...!
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    GC.jpg

I like this body type as well for myself which is why I'm doing P90x to get the weightlifting in...
  • KBside
    KBside Posts: 45
    Options
    I dont get motivated by other women, just myself!

mebikini.jpg I want to achieve this again :)

Way to go! I can not agree with you more! You need to be in love with yourself and how you look! I think it's great to have someone to look uo to. All these women are beautiful, but you got to love yourself first or you will never be happy! :happy:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    sofia_vergara_noms_hot_5.jpg

Her. Fit, healthy and curvy...
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    angelina_jolie_bikini_picture-1308351528.jpg

Angie back then! She is one of the most famous 'apple shaped' women and we have similar body shaps/frames :smile:
  • Maddies_Mom17
    Options
    GC.jpg

Gina Carano. I first caught sight of her in 'Haywire' and kind of fell in love. Strong, capable, feminine, and choking Michael Fassbender with her thighs. What's not to love?

Gina Carano all the way... I agree, feminine and fit. Not to mention gorgeous. Definitely an excellent role model.
  • MissClarey
    Options
    You know what, this is exactly how I feel! I think she's absolutely stunning. Would love a figure like hers.
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Jason Statham motivates me. I just have no plans on balding...
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    l581349415.jpg

stock-photo-beautiful-fit-women-in-lingerie-and-boots-7959418.jpg
This discussion has been closed.