What is your Final Weight Loss Goal at 5'6"

Options

Replies

• shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Wow, reading through all these posts from women who are my height has encouraged me to strive for an even lower weight than my current goal! I'm 5'6", large frame, and my stats are > SW: 265 > CW: 250 > GW: 215

Now that I've read (and seen the profile pics) of all you ladies who are 5'6" (or there abouts) who weigh 150 or less makes me want work towards getting to 165 (-100lbs) and then keep going! :happy:

Thanks to all and congrats on the progress and success! :flowerforyou:
  • greeneyes191
    greeneyes191 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    5'0" here and I'd be happy with 115. I got down to about 105 once and looked like death warmed over.
    I don't want to be a model, just comfortable in my own skin and clothes. I got a pair of leather pants (for riding) some time ago that still have the tag on them - size 2. That's MY goal - lol
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I have a medium frame (I think), and my first goal was 130, but I decided to move it to 128....why, I don't know...I do know that being in the lower 120s is way too light for me. I was that for a while in college and looking back at photos then, I was too skinny.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    5'6.5" and my goal weight is 130. Or size 4/2. I was much much thinner about 7 years ago but that was due to stress. Now I lift, cardio and play ice hockey so I've built up a lot of muscle and...I have implants so that skews the scale.

Thanks for bringing up this topic, it's good to see what other ladies are doing out there. :smile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    5'5 and somewhere around 130-ish. I'm happy where I am and my ultimate goal is to not give a damn about what the scale says.

The same weight can look vastly different at different times in your life and with different amount of lean body mass. I'm smaller now at 130 with some muscle than I was about 10 years ago at about 120 when I lost weight because of a jaw problem and couldn't eat properly. In fact, I'm able to fit into clothes I last wore when I was 110 pounds in my late teens and early 20s!

But weighing less than 120 would not be possible for me at this point. My lean body mass is too high, so my body fat percentage would be too low to easily attain or maintain to be that weight again. And it doesn't matter what I weigh, only how I feel. And I feel phenomenal!
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I'm 5'6.5"
    My body shape is a pear- harder to lose the weight I believe.
    However, my first goal is150, then 150 but want to reach no lower than 120

:)
  • ColeBeringer
    ColeBeringer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 and my goal is 130. Right now, I'd be pretty darn happy with 140.
  • starmichie
    starmichie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a little more curvy, and I like it that way :) I'm 5'6" my goal is 140-145
    I will re asess when I get there tho.
    In the past of I drop below 135 my face gets sunk in and I start looking
    Unhealthy :(
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, 5'6", pear shaped, and wide...wide hips, wide shoulders. My first goal is 150. I've never been lower than that as an adult, so at that point I'll re-evaluate. Overall, though body fat% and body composition are more important to me than the number on the scale.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    5"6.5, goal of 130-138.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Blimey. I'm really the odd one out here. I'm just shy of 5ft 6ins and my goal weight is 155lbs.

I'm focussing on fat loss at the moment though, as I'm at 31%. Currently trying to get down to 27%. I'm sure the scales will catch up eventually.

I am 5ft 7 and my goal is 160 but if I get there I will aim for 145
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'7" and I am shooting for 130.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5... They say the healthy range for me is 114-150lbs...

When I was 115lbs everyone said I looked too skinny, and looking back I really did. I think I looked my best when I was 127lb-135lbs so I'd like to be somewhere near there. Although currently my goal is 140-145lbs.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I used an online calculator (sorry, forget which one), but I came up with 160 based on my inputs. I haven't been that in a long time, so once I get to there I'll adjust accordingly :)
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and when I joined the military I was about 125-128 and after my first assignment to Italy I gained a bunch of pasta/alcohol wieght and blew up to 162 and completely miserable. So I have been trying to get down from there..I am currently 148 and are working towards 140 after that I'm toning..I don't think I would ever want to be in the 120s again, I look at photos of myself and I was a skeleton, not sexy at all.

It's all about how you feel and look..don't let the numbers dictate your happiness! Good luck
  • flhedinger
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5". My current goal is 150. I think that when I get there I will reassess and shoot for 140 or so, but right now I can't even imagine actually seing 150 on the scale, and I don't have a good concept of what my body will look like or how I will feel. My approach to this is to set a realistic and achievable goal so that I don't give up.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", and I hit my goal weight back in November.

I've been maintaining at 160 pds / size 8. Gotta keep the curves ;)

Now I weight lift, and focus on become stronger vs. losing weight.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my (initial) goal is around 150 because I want to keep my curves (I'm quite busty and haven't lost much since I started slimming down) but also intend to keep building muscle. My goal weight may change because I am more focused on how I want to look than what the scale is going to tell me.
  • XxXHillaryXxX
    XxXHillaryXxX Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5-6 and very small boned so my Ultimate Goal is 108 though I seriously doubt I will go that far. I'm thinking 118 will be perfect for me. I've been that weight before and I looked my best then. I think it depends alot on your bone structure & how much muscle mass you carry. I will say though that I'm going to start maintaining when my body looks the way I want, not just when it hits a certain number on the scale. I'm just guessing it will be close to 118 on the scale when I'm happy with my final results. Good Luck!
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    Ultimate goal is about 140-150 but right now I would be happy getting under 200 which is a struggle. I have a large frame so my weight sits on my middle and hips. At my smallest when I got married I was wearing a size 8 ring I am currently at a 9. So If I can get back to my original ring size I will be happy. Working my way there slowly. I don't think I have every been much under 200 since high school. I have always been the chubby girl even in middle school.