why bother

Options
I love how every time I break out of my shell & comment about "something"...not one fricken person replies. Am I a thread killer w/o knowing it?

Replies

• bluehead
    Options
    someone? anyone? It's only 12:15am here on the east coast.
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I don't know what's with no one commenting. I've run into that several times. I'm really hoping that it is not us, that's it's just that the thread ran out.

Have a good weekend! I look forward to seeing more from you soon!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i dont know what you coment was but i just got my ticker fix and im happy :ohwell:
  • jewely82
    jewely82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you never get any replies. That just isn't right!

What did you want to talk about?
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    Sometimes it is time of day.. There are a lot more people on the boards durring the standard business day. Hopefully you aren't too discouraged. Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes a few minutes to get a reply to a post and other times it taes a few days. Occasionally you are left wondering if anyone can see your posts but you, but that is usually rare.

Hopefully things will get better soon.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i just spent a hafe hour talking to myself,
  • bluehead
    Options
    only a 1/2 hr? I talk to myself all the time. I tend to sit back and watch the action...instead of getting involved, which is why I don't post much. I've been so bored at work and in life that I came back here to see what was going on and to maybe "join in" on a topic. Right now I am dogsitting and the dogs are both fighting for position under my chair.
  • bluehead
    Options
    OOOOOOkaaaaaaay....I guess I'll just stay in the background. Goodnight,
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    God, it breaks my heart when I post a topic and no one replies. lol Seriously though. No one ever seems to pay too much attention to my posts on existing topics. I love when I reply, then someone else says basically the same thing I just said, and everyone's like, "Oh, I agree with so and so!", and the so and so isn't me, it's the other person. :tongue:

Feels good to vent.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Don't feel alone, there are a lot of us thread killers on here apparently. :laugh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I've had many threads not answered. But I don't think it's anything personal, I mean, how can it be? No one really knows you personally. Don't be discouraged and please, please, please keep posting.

Memaw
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Well, most of you don't know me...or remember me. But I'm back in the game (well, not really a game, but you know what I mean) come Monday. You'll be hearing lots from me. I like to talk about anything and everything and usually have an opinion on the same. lol So like it or not, prepare for the now, unemployed SAHM with nothing else to do. lol
  • bluehead
    Options
    Maybe I'm jealous. Haha. Man, I feel old. I'm just a private person in general. Get me going and I can be the life of the party.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Well, most of you don't know me...or remember me. But I'm back in the game (well, not really a game, but you know what I mean) come Monday. You'll be hearing lots from me. I like to talk about anything and everything and usually have an opinion on the same. lol So like it or not, prepare for the now, unemployed SAHM with nothing else to do. lol

I remember you. Welcome back. :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Bluehead, you just have to keep posting. I promise you won't always be a thread killer. :smile:
  • bluehead
    Options
    Thanks, will keep trying. Need to branch out and do this....see all of you soon....

P.s Beer and chocolate is my downfall.

Getting tired. May have to bring this up tomorrow for discussion.

Thanks everyone.

Dogs are staring at me to go to bed now....
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm a thread killer too! :laugh:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I think maybe we should change the title of this thread to "who killed the thread?"

I did! :laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Hey sweety I comment On everyone I can get a hold to ..Havent seen any post from you I like everybody Im a real people person Welcome Aboard Sweety:happy: :flowerforyou: